• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLD Kevin

• miaskiewicz christian

• boborino

• caniac

Mark Showalter wrote:

Keep us posted on your gig with Good Morning America.

GMA called me earlier today and changed there mind...they dont want to feature the video....

They want to record live from my house next Sunday morning (day before Halloween) at 7:45am ET...so 4:45 my time)!! Now thats just insane. :shock::shock:

My mom loves that show and after I told her...the phone went silent. I thought she passed out.

Cracker wrote:

Mark Showalter wrote:
Keep us posted on your gig with Good Morning America.

GMA called me earlier today and changed there mind...they dont want to feature the video....

They want to record live from my house next Sunday morning (day before Halloween) at 7:45am ET...so 4:45 my time)!! Now thats just insane. :shock::shock:

My mom loves that show and after I told her...the phone went silent. I thought she passed out.

Well, this just goes with your million plus hits on your video's for last year. It's great to see great credit given to such hard work! The CCR's look SO sharp! Did you have to cut them?

SO, if they record it live on Sunday, are they going to show it on Monday, or does GMA do Sunday morning?? And DUDE.. what kind of work do you do to gobble up 6 of those bad boys... I guess your channel count went WAY up this year :)

Ok, I went back and read the first post.. switched to DMX huh? Using S3 for this, or some hybrid? How are you supplying power to the pumpkins? I'm gonna have a single 15 channel snowflake this year that I've added using DMX and fishing for ideas.

Hey Kevin,

Looks awsome, cant wait untill i can come to see it, and this is 'lacrescentachristmas' i was messageing you on youtube. Looks great

-Will

wow, been a member on here since 2007 and it says this is my first post? that seems weird

Cracker wrote:

Just saw the video on GMA this morning as video of the day. :)

You gotta be a proud papa of one of the wildest Halloween displays of 2011. Thanks for all you share with the rest of us!

Good job Kevin! Great work and Congrats!

Thank you for the camera tip. My videos came out well.

Still got two more to get uploaded!

shesh...just when I thought my 1st year I was getting a handle on things and getting decent...then there's this :D Just speachless...but I did love the blond at the end saying " I bet he's a fun dad" ..... who's your daddy!