Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween 2011 Videos

CLD Kevin

Here is my first video for 2011.

As I mention before, I did a big switch this year. I changed about 90% of my lights from incandescent to LED RGB Lights. Only the faces and "firesticks" are still incandescent.

I'm only running 6 songs this year. I added only one new song....the rest are from last year, but I still had to convert them to fit the new setup. I was too busy working on the switch to LED and making lights, pumpkins, ect...I just didnt leave much time for sequencing.

Cut and paste from previous post:

My changes: Roof line has 6 CCRs. The house outline (sides, front, garage) are RGB Strips. Trees, Bushes and tombstones RGB Strings (I have no bushed right now because I’m changing out the landscaping so I used tomato cages). 5 Double Rainbow Floods, All Pumpkins have (3) 5050 RGB Modules controlled via DMX. 4 additional DC boards and iDMX.

Total Channels: 1144

Kevin

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLD Kevin

• miaskiewicz christian

• boborino

• caniac

Wow, I didn't think you could top last years setup. Great job. You are the king of the singing pumpkins. The mouth movement is perfect.

Quick question, what rgb led's are you using to outline the house?

again, awesome job.

Grant

:shock: kevin you are why rookies like me are getting into light o rama great job love the video just keeps getting better

Kevin: As usual GREAT job. Insperationally I sure glad you didn't give it up. Love the setup and presentation, lip sinc next to none. Again just !! WOW !!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!! I cant stop watching the video!! GREAT JOB Kevin!!!!

Outstanding job Kevin! THose LED's are blinding :P sure hope your not near the airport! Love the center to edge waves!! Just outstanding work. Thanks for sharing and inspiring so many others including myself. Im only at 16 channels this year, but great job!

james morris wrote:

:shock: kevin you are why rookies like me are getting into light o rama great job love the video just keeps getting better

YEP!

Love it. My daughter loved the pink

LOL...I was going to upload more videos this morning and 2 of the songs I completely forgot to add the mouth parts to the final sequencing :P. I never even noticed last night and no one said anything to me. Too busy having conversation with people.

Kevin; Ecellent job! You are the teacher, and we all have just been schooled in sequencing mouth movements, again!

Doug

Thanks All for the kind words. Today I recieved emails from ABC/Disney/GMA (Good Morning America) asking to use my videos....not sinking in yet.

Here is another video. Nothing new....song from NBC the movie. I get alot of request for this one...so here it is. My daughter got in the video...lol. Didnt notice until I was uploading.

Amazing!!!! Great job. I just showed my wife and told her I'm taking a loan out so I can do this next year....

So just curios, how many CCR's did that take?

Wow... just wow. Everything is just soooo much brighter and crisperer this year. Awesomely incredible is an understatement.

BTW, my daughter is sitting here now and she can't stop singing "This is Halloween, this is Halloween, Halloween, Halloween!" :)

Excellent work!!! Keep us posted on your gig with Good Morning America.

I had to call my wife in to look at the videos so she can start getting use to what our house can look like with CCRs.

Thanks for posting!