Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dionie

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

Yes it was for 3 CTB16PC's and a USB485B.

dionie wrote:

Is this order for a CTB16PC ?
Swoop wrote:
Ordered 10/19

Shipped 11/11

WooHoo

Dwayne 20 wrote:

My order got shipped today and should arrive on Thursday.

When did you order?

Ordered 10/25 @ 11pm - Quantity 12 - CTB16PC - Ready To Go
Shipping 11/16

I ordered 4 CTB16 PC on Oct 23 and I still have no information as to when they will ship. I knew we Canadians would not get the service everyone else has gotten. I don't mind waiting my turn but then you see others who ordered after you get their orders serviced before yours

1. order date 11/3/11
2. date shipped: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
3. date received Order: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Today is Nov 16-2011 still waiting. To don't get bored about wait, I building some sequences, download some ones and also reading and replying some questions in the forum.

mixnight wrote:

1. order date 11/3/11
2. date shipped: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzz
3. date received Order: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

Today is Nov 16-2011 still waiting. To don't get bored about wait, I building some sequences, download some ones and also reading and replying some questions in the forum.

I ordered on the 7th. So I double your zzzzzzzzzzz :)

Ordered 4 USB adapters
Date Sat Nov 12 20:55:47 EST 2011
Ship to PaulChristmas
Edmonton AB
Canada

Shipped today
Should arrive Nov 23

In The PDU Dab stated backorders would be filled according to the original order date. He is a liar People in this forum have indicated their orders were filled and being shipped and their original order dates are later than mine

Guest wbottomley

Mike Manzara wrote:

In The PDU Dab stated backorders would be filled according to the original order date. He is a liar People in this forum have indicated their orders were filled and being shipped and their original order dates are later than mine

I guess it's time for you to cancel it and move on.

Why would I cancel with several thousand invested in equipment. I have a hard time with people who make promises and renege on those promises.

Mike Manzara wrote:

Calling someone a liar in a public forum is uncalled for.

Guest wbottomley

If I were Dan, I would tell you to beat it. You evidently don't have a clue of why LOR is having set backs.

Dan Made a statement in his update page that he is not honoring. If you make a policy you should stick to it. Obviously someone in purchasing was not going their job to follow up with suppliers when shipment dates were missed. I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

Guest wbottomley

Mike Manzara wrote:

Dan Made a statement in his update page that he is not honoring. If you make a policy you should stick to it. Obviously someone in purchasing was not going their job to follow up with suppliers when shipment dates were missed. I will be making a phone call tomorrow to find out why my shipment date was missed

He probably put you in the bottom of the orders pack. Could it be that you're from Canada or whining too much? ;)

Mike Manzara wrote:

Keep us updated.

Ordered: 11/01
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

Mike, I don't think it's because you are Canadian. It may be because your order has to go through Customs. And being that your order is so large with a high value certain papers may have to be filled out. Don't give up hope just yet. Plus it looks like orders placed on Oct 23rd just started shipping today. :cool: