Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

I ordered 6 on 10/17 and I have no status as of yet:

Card Assembled (add PC-CTB16PC-OPTIONS 6 205.40 Enclosure and Strain Relief =
options) Plastic Enclosure and Strain
Relief(+27.95)
Output Cordset = USA 16 Dangle
Set(+30.00)
Supply Cordset = USA 15
Amp(single)(+5.50)

Hope this arrives soon. :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

hyperdriver3307 wrote:

hyperdriver3307 wrote:
Ordered: 10/17/2011 CTB16PC partially assembled kit
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

I have had an adjustment to my paypal payment.    Last time I ordered this happened and the items I bought shipped shortly thereafter. 

It was a shipping adjustment before....  *fingers crossed*:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mine shipped Today!!!!

Wow - up to 10/18.

I would really love to see some numbers of how many controllers they sold in october.

1000 ? Also wonder how that compares to previous years.
Seems like a lot of us were really holding out for the v3 board.

Ordered mine on 10/18 it shipped at 3:54 this afternoon and should be here Tuesday

How does that happen? I don't understand. My order went in on the 17th and I don't even have an update after clicking on the link on my invoice.

Thanks!
Paul

Current Trending Update:

Ordered 10/07, Shipped 10/25 - thanks to JoeKinne
Ordered 10/10, Shipped 11/04 - thanks to basis21b
Ordered 10/12, Shipped 11/07 - thanks to Al Dube
Ordered 10/17, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to hyperdriver3307
Ordered 10/18, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to oldbikers

Note: Some 10/17 orders are not shipped yet (i.e. PKingRoch, dionie). Is this because of some other items in the order aside from the controller ???

Thanks.

Mine too, order confirmation email was sent Mon 10/17/11 11:44 AM.

Maybe time to exercise patience. Deep breath, hold it, sigh !

PKingRoch wrote:

Ordered mine on 10/18 it shipped at 3:54 this afternoon and should be here Tuesday

How does that happen? I don't understand. My order went in on the 17th and I don't even have an update after clicking on the link on my invoice.

Thanks!
Paul

oldbikers wrote:

Ordered mine on 10/18 it shipped at 3:54 this afternoon and should be here Tuesday :):D:D
Oh boy, I ordered my first set of controllers on 10/19 after about 5 years of thinking about it. So excited and ready for them to ship, your post just boosted my excitement tenfold.

48 channels for a Christmas Parade Float for my son's Cub Scout Pack.

Next year I'll do the house with even more channels.

I bet there were a lote more orders earlier in octobercompared to the end.
I had originally held off on ordering, and planned to cut the extra channels out of my show.

When PDU showed product starting to arrive, I decided to order.

The user community really should go decorate all the LOR staff houses. I bet none of them have time. Some of them must pushing 60-70 hrs. / week.

gizmomkr wrote:

I had originally held off on ordering, and planned to cut the extra channels out of my show.

The user community really should go decorate all the LOR staff houses. I bet none of them have time. Some of them must pushing 60-70 hrs. / week.

I would possibly consider that, but I have 2-3 more houses to do, not including mine.

I posted last week that I had a new ctb pc with a power problem. I contacted LOR help line and back and forth it was confirmed my unit had a problem. They shipping me out a new replacement unit which I will receive tomorrow. That to me says a whole lot about LOR and their great customer service. They are working hard to fill all the new orders but also care about problems and repeat customers.

Thanks Dan

gizmomkr wrote:

I sure hope so, I ordered on the 7th and if they speed up a bit I will hit my goal for Lights On. The goal is more for me to get my sequencing done more than anything.. 1st year of doing this and I'm really impressed with the software. Just waiting on the hardware. :P

dionie wrote:

Current Trending Update:

Ordered 10/07, Shipped 10/25 - thanks to JoeKinne
Ordered 10/10, Shipped 11/04 - thanks to basis21b
Ordered 10/12, Shipped 11/07 - thanks to Al Dube
Ordered 10/17, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to hyperdriver3307
Ordered 10/18, Shipped 11/09 - thanks to oldbikers

Ordered a CMB-16D-QC on 11/09, shipped 11/10.

Aloha All, this is my first year and I ordered CTB16PC controllers on October 16 which was shipped November 9 scheduled to arrive November 16.

Aloha All, this is my first year and I ordered CTB16PC controllers on October 16 which was shipped November 9 scheduled to arrive November 16.

What was in your order? I need to figure out what is holding mine up. I ordered complete boards with enclosures, wires, stress relief, and a starter kit so I could get a cheaper rate on the upgraded sw.

I figured putting those together would get them to me more quickly, but so far no luck.

Thanks!
Paul

I was able to talk to LOR a few minutes ago and I was told that my order, being a complete-no assembly needed one, is still being assembled and is the reason for the hold up and might be the same case for you. I was told that if it does not get shipped today, it will get shipped early next week.

Thanks.

PKingRoch wrote:

What was in your order? I need to figure out what is holding mine up. I ordered complete boards with enclosures, wires, stress relief, and a starter kit so I could get a cheaper rate on the upgraded sw.

I figured putting those together would get them to me more quickly, but so far no luck.

Thanks!
Paul