Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dionie

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

I'm a 6 hour drive from their warehouse in Glens Falls NY. We vacation in Lake George NY(right next to Glens Falls) every summer. I'm tempted to drive and pick it up.

hyperdriver3307 wrote:

Ordered: 10/17/2011 CTB16PC partially assembled kit
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

I have had an adjustment to my paypal payment. Last time I ordered this happened and the items I bought shipped shortly thereafter.

It was a shipping adjustment before.... *fingers crossed*:P:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks. I really see myself adding one for next year, oh how quick the 16 channels are assigned. With my limited amount of lights (all LEDs), I am already 4 channels wanting.

I will be connecting the controller to a 30A outlet outside my house. If I add another controller, considering the LED draw of the first one does not use up even 10A, is it safe to use the same the outlet for another controller ?

Dave Boros wrote:

I have a feeling this 16 channel controller is not going to be my last - exciting stuff.

Yeah. I bought two, and ran out already. Planning on two more, hopefully three for next year.
As for weatherproofing, my megatree is in the lowest spot, so I have flat stones that I set all my connections on to keep them out of standing water. Other than that, I don't do anything. I'm going to put a couple stakes in the grond and mount my controllers to them and have them leaning slightly back, just to insure no water getting in. Definitely tighten the screw down on the cover.

I received an email today that my order maybe shipped in 3 weeks (that'd be about Nov 15). I am hoping it arrives before by the Nov 12 weekend though.

dionie wrote:

I will be connecting the controller to a 30A outlet outside my house. If I add another controller, considering the LED draw of the first one does not use up even 10A, is it safe to use the same the outlet for another controller ?

I use all LEDs. I usually connect 10 controllers per 15 amp outlet. You should be fine.

Edit: Most of my controllers only use a single power input cord.

My paypal is still "pending". Hopefully - you are correct and that shipment follows soon.

For the time being, I am just using the visualizer for my sequencing attempts of "Carol of the Bells" which seems to be the sequencers "Hello World!" to the programmers.

hyperdriver3307 wrote:

hyperdriver3307 wrote:

I have had an adjustment to my paypal payment.    Last time I ordered this happened and the items I bought shipped shortly thereafter. 

It was a shipping adjustment before....  *fingers crossed*:D:D:D:D:D:D

Good to know. Now you got me thinking into getting more than 1 for next year :D

JBullard wrote:

dionie wrote:

I use all LEDs.  I usually connect 10 controllers per 15 amp outlet.  You should be fine.

Edit:   Most of my controllers only use a single power input cord.

I ordered on Oct 7th, and it shipped today with a delivery date of Nov 1st...Just in time to be put outside.:cool:

heres hoping, ordered my first comntroller on 14 Oct, still no movment yet, awaiting the email to arrange delivery options to Australia.

Oct 7 orders: shipped or getting shipped

Thanks for the update Joe.

JoeKinne wrote:

I ordered on Oct 7th, and it shipped today with a delivery date of Nov 1st...Just in time to be put outside.:cool:

Dave Boros wrote:

Santas Helper wrote:
PaulXmas wrote:

Where is Canada?

Canada is north of U.S.A :D

Which ways north?:D

If you go south, turn around. It's that-a-way. :)

Or, go to the South Pole and take any direction. It's all north from there. :D

I ordered two DC controllers on October 9th.

I got this email today from LOR...

I am sorry we are still waiting for the CMB boards to come in. I am afraid
they will not make it for Halloween.

Mary

:D

Seems like Oct 7 orders have already started shipping. Might not be too long a wait for you.

Good luck !

Santas Helper wrote:

I am sorry we are still waiting for the CMB boards to come in.  I am afraid

Mary

Hmmn, it looked like Oct 7 orders already started shipping.

There might be some problems with your order. Check with LOR.

Good luck.

GaryD wrote:

Ordered 1 CTB16PC - Kit Sept 19

Not yet shipped or received

dionie wrote:

Seems like Oct 7 orders have already started shipping. Might not be too long a wait for you.

Good luck !

Santas Helper wrote:

I am sorry we are still waiting for the CMB boards to come in. I am afraid

Mary

Thanks dionie, I hope so. I just like to get them so I can quit wondering about them at this time of the year. Set-up starts next week for me.

dionie wrote:

My paypal is still "pending". Hopefully - you are correct and that shipment follows soon.

For the time being, I am just using the visualizer for my sequencing attempts of "Carol of the Bells" which seems to be the sequencers "Hello World!" to the programmers.

hyperdriver3307 wrote:
hyperdriver3307 wrote:

I have had an adjustment to my paypal payment.    Last time I ordered this happened and the items I bought shipped shortly thereafter. 

It was a shipping adjustment before....  *fingers crossed*:D:D:D:D:D:D

I heard back. Was told in an email " Sorry for the delay, and it will be about 2 weeks until this order is shipped"

So there ya go..

wallleyes wrote:

Card Assembled (Complete PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE Package) on oct 8th.Ho shipping notice yet.Its only going to be a spare so theres no worries here.

Received this controller today.

Ordered one more CTB-16PC (to get up to an even 160 channels) on 10/12, no notice of shipment yet, hoping to hear soon, otherwise gonna be without a couple of new effects come light-up...

I ordered a CTB-16PC kit Sept. 19th
Just received word: It shipped today Oct 31st
Delivery: Due Nov 2nd

Al Dube wrote:

Ordered one more  CTB-16PC  (to get up to an even 160 channels) on 10/12, no notice of shipment yet, hoping to hear soon, otherwise gonna be without a couple of new effects come light-up...

Do keep us informed when there's an update with your order. I have ordered mine a few days after yours and I hope that I'd get my controller before Thanksgiving.