Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

Hopefully - you'll get it on time. Compared to us, you're still way better off - we're still waiting for our first controller.

Good luck.

jeff bush wrote:

That doesn't sound promising for after turkey day start up for me if that is true for me. I have another supposed to be shipping also to replace my defective ctb16pc. I would think the defect would be shipped a little quicker or not so much?

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

I ordered 1 CCR on October 3, UPS will deliver this monday:

Mesquite, TX, United States
11/03/2011
10:38 P.M.
Arrival Scan

East Syracuse, NY, United States
11/01/2011
4:20 A.M.
Departure Scan

11/01/2011
12:23 A.M.
Arrival Scan

Latham, NY, United States
10/31/2011
10:06 P.M.
Departure Scan

10/31/2011
8:16 P.M.
Arrival Scan

Queensbury, NY, United States
10/31/2011
7:28 P.M.
Departure Scan

10/31/2011
6:02 P.M.
Origin Scan

United States
10/31/2011
12:50 P.M.
Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

I ordered 1 CCR on October 3, UPS will deliver this monday:

Jealous:(
Jk bout the mean face. Thats awesome. My wife saw a video and wants them, so now I have to figure out how to buy three controllers plus ccr's haha. Happy bday honey, ccr's....haha

I'm new to LOR and ordered my first controllers(5)on October 12th and have not heard anything. Phones are unanswered, no replies from e-mail (support, orders, or info). But I am still working on my display like they will get here on time. I've been working on my display since November 2010. Someone sent me an e-mail with the Holdman display. I had to have it. I still have faith that they will arrive on time. I'm sure LOR is working as fast as they are able to. We have to be patient.

I use a metal rod and zip ties the box to it. The I take a 5 gallon bucket and drill two holes in it. I place the bucket over the metal rod and lor controller and drive metal rods at a angle to hole the bucket in place. The buckets are painted black and I place a red ribbon around around them. Hope this helps.

Jeff

Oct 10 orders started shipping Nov 4 - see trending above. Your order maybe shipping soon.

Good luck!

alank58 wrote:

I'm new to LOR and ordered my first controllers(5)on October 12th and have not heard anything. Phones are unanswered, no replies from e-mail (support, orders, or info). But I am still working on my display like they will get here on time. I've been working on my display since November 2010. Someone sent me an e-mail with the Holdman display. I had to have it. I still have faith that they will arrive on time. I'm sure LOR is working as fast as they are able to. We have to be patient.

Looks like my CCR will get to my house today....

La Marque, TX, United States
11/07/2011
7:02 A.M.
Out For Delivery

Thanks Jeff for the useful advice.

Jeff Messer wrote:

I use a metal rod and zip ties the box to it. The I take a 5 gallon bucket and drill two holes in it. I place the bucket over the metal rod and lor controller and drive metal rods at a angle to hole the bucket in place. The buckets are painted black and I place a red ribbon around around them. Hope this helps.

Jeff

OK, I'll join in with this since it seems helpful.

On Oct 11 I ordered PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE and it has not shipped yet.

Hopefully I get my order in next 2 weeks or it will change my planned Christmas show.

Called them today and they were working on orders that were made on Oct. 12th. I ordered my first 4 controllers on the 13th. Starting to get a little excited.:)

My neighbors and I have been talking about doing this for years. They want to take the plunge and get started this year. If we order 1 "Card Assembled(Complete Package)" and according to the last post it is taking them 3.5ish weeks to be shipped. So about 4 weeks for delivery at current rate.. This puts it at about Dec. 5th if we order tonight.. That is fine but I was wondering does anyone know trends from past years whether they ship faster around this time because they get more in compared to last minute orders coming in or slower because they are swamped?
Thanks

As far as years past and time, I don't know. I know the problems now are not normal, these have a lot to do with supplier issues, and the new upgrade to the hardware. They also launched new software, which probably didn't help much.