Light-O-Rama Forums

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

dionie

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dionie

• Dave Boros

• l0chte

• Mike Manzara

Seems like Oct 7 orders have already started shipping. Might not be too long a wait for you.

Good luck !

Santas Helper wrote:

I ordered two DC controllers on October 9th.

I got this email today from LOR...

I am sorry we are still waiting for the CMB boards to come in.  I am afraid
they will not make it for Halloween.

Mary

:D

Hmmn, it looked like Oct 7 orders already started shipping.

There might be some problems with your order. Check with LOR.

Good luck.

GaryD wrote:

Ordered 1 CTB16PC - Kit Sept 19

Not yet shipped or received

dionie wrote:

Seems like Oct 7 orders have already started shipping. Might not be too long a wait for you.

Good luck !

Santas Helper wrote:
I ordered two DC controllers on October 9th.

I got this email today from LOR...

I am sorry we are still waiting for the CMB boards to come in. I am afraid
they will not make it for Halloween.

Mary

:D

Thanks dionie, I hope so. I just like to get them so I can quit wondering about them at this time of the year. Set-up starts next week for me.

dionie wrote:

My paypal is still "pending". Hopefully - you are correct and that shipment follows soon.

For the time being, I am just using the visualizer for my sequencing attempts of "Carol of the Bells" which seems to be the sequencers "Hello World!" to the programmers.

hyperdriver3307 wrote:
hyperdriver3307 wrote:
Ordered: 10/17/2011 CTB16PC partially assembled kit
Shipped: waiting
Recieved: waiting

I have had an adjustment to my paypal payment.    Last time I ordered this happened and the items I bought shipped shortly thereafter. 

It was a shipping adjustment before....  *fingers crossed*:D:D:D:D:D:D

I heard back. Was told in an email " Sorry for the delay, and it will be about 2 weeks until this order is shipped"

So there ya go..

wallleyes wrote:

Card Assembled (Complete PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE Package) on oct 8th.Ho shipping notice yet.Its only going to be a spare so theres no worries here.

Received this controller today.

Ordered one more CTB-16PC (to get up to an even 160 channels) on 10/12, no notice of shipment yet, hoping to hear soon, otherwise gonna be without a couple of new effects come light-up...

Al Dube wrote:

Ordered one more  CTB-16PC  (to get up to an even 160 channels) on 10/12, no notice of shipment yet, hoping to hear soon, otherwise gonna be without a couple of new effects come light-up...

Do keep us informed when there's an update with your order. I have ordered mine a few days after yours and I hope that I'd get my controller before Thanksgiving.

That doesn't sound promising for after turkey day start up for me if that is true for me. I have another supposed to be shipping also to replace my defective ctb16pc. I would think the defect would be shipped a little quicker or not so much?

I ordered on the same date - so yea, I am worried too.

But there seems to be movement with the order backlog so instead of me just being worried, I started setting up my lights outside.

Then move to finishing the sequence I am planning so when the controller arrives (my first), it will be just hookup.

For the time being, I'll have a static (and boring) display. Static displays used to be not boring to me, just shows what effect LOR has on me :)

Good luck to all of us still waiting.

Chagoi wrote:

Ordered Oct 17th, no word, no update. Getting worried...