Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dionie

Trending: Ordered, Shipped, Received When ?

I am new to LOR and just recently ordered and have been waiting for an update. I understand there's going to be delay as they are overwhelmed by the order volume.

To get a trend and not get bored waiting, I am requesting those who ordered (within the last two months) to please reply with the following:

1. order date
2. date shipped
3. date received

Thanks.

What did you order? When I ordered my two kits, they were both in stock and went out the same day (end of September). There are some components that they are still waiting to stock

1. order date: 9/28/2011
2. date shipped: 9/29/2011
3. date received: 9/30/2011

Is that going to make you feel better?? :(

D.T.

Here's my order:

1. CTB16PC - Ready To Go
2. USB-RS485 Adapter with Booster
3. CAT-5 E Cable Bootless (50ft)
4. Whole House FM Transmitter 2.0
5. S3 Software - Basic Plus Version (got the license)

Thanks.

Not so much, but definitely, less bored waiting :(

DownTown wrote:

1. order date: 9/28/2011
2. date shipped: 9/29/2011
3. date received: 9/30/2011

Is that going to make you feel better?? :)

D.T.

Guest wbottomley

dionie wrote:

I am new to LOR and just recently ordered and have been waiting for an update. I understand there's going to be delay as they are overwhelmed by the order volume.

To get a trend and not get bored waiting, I am requesting those who ordered (within the last two months) to please reply with the following:

1. order date
2. date shipped
3. date received

Thanks.

Remember, this disclaimer is at the bottom of all pages:
Please be advised that it may be many weeks before we can deliver.

When I ordered, it said several weeks till it would even ship, I had it in my hands 13 days after I ordered it on probably the busiest day aside from the mega sale the beginning of the year. Very very late in the day, too. If you gor an order number, your order went through and is being processed. When I ordered, they told me they had to wait for more to come in, and still arrived in less than 2 weeks. I know its nerve racking not having an update on the yahoo store page. Keep your mind occupied by sequencing and imaging how awesome its going to look and all the smiles its gonna bring.

Card Assembled (Complete PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE Package) on oct 8th.Ho shipping notice yet.Its only going to be a spare so theres no worries here.

wallleyes wrote:

Card Assembled (Complete  PC-CTB16PC-COMPLETE     Package) on oct 8th.Ho shipping notice yet.Its only going to be a spare so theres no worries here.

You haven't gotfen notice? Wonder if its cause yours was complete and I got the card assem needs the rest assem.

I got two kits during the sale, received them in less than a week.

scubado wrote:

I got two kits during the sale, received them in less than a week.

At first glance, I thought you said you got two kids in the sale....hahaa

Ordered 3 card assemblies (PC-CTB16PC board only)

1. Ordered: 10/7/2011 8:18am :D
2. Shipped: Not yet, still waiting, Brian expected sometime this week.... :(
3. Received: Hopefully soon, they need to go into items that are scheduled to be installed the first week of October and I will need to mount and wire them. :shock:

ordered: 4 x CTB16PC's at 8.02 EDT Oct 7th
shipped: 19 th Oct
Received: still in transit (somewhere over the Pacific I hope)
:cool:

Thanks for all those who replied.

It must be good business for LOR if they are being overwhelmed by orders. I guess too overwhelmed that they were not able to answer the phone or reply back to inquiries. Voice mail is down too, at least a few days ago.

This is my first kit so I am pretty excited about it. I do have the software license (S3 - basic plus) so I can start planning on the display and some sequences.

My SPT2 1000ft wire should be arriving next week so I can start putting up the lights, you know the boring static and sometimes blinkies - for the time being :P

One question though, where's the best place to put the controller, inside or outside the house ?

Please let us know of any updates to your on-going order.

Thanks again.

Outside, to save on cords. My one is going right in the center of my mega tree, the othed behind a small privacy fence next to the house. Trying to keep them as close to where most light connections/cords are to save on extension cords.

Thanks for the advice.

I was also looking at what weatherproofing things done by others and it seems like the consensus is to just keep the connections off the ground.

I have a feeling this 16 channel controller is not going to be my last - exciting stuff.

Dave Boros wrote:

Outside, to save on cords. My one is going right in the center of my mega tree, the othed behind a small privacy fence next to the house. Trying to keep them as close to where most light connections/cords are to save on extension cords.

I have a feeling this 16 channel controller is not going to be my last - exciting stuff.

Yeah. I bought two, and ran out already. Planning on two more, hopefully three for next year.
As for weatherproofing, my megatree is in the lowest spot, so I have flat stones that I set all my connections on to keep them out of standing water. Other than that, I don't do anything. I'm going to put a couple stakes in the grond and mount my controllers to them and have them leaning slightly back, just to insure no water getting in. Definitely tighten the screw down on the cover.

Order: Oct. 8
Date Shipped: still waiting
Date Recieved: same as above

I was told their website can't calculate shipping to Canada. So they are supposed to email me my shipping options. Still waiting for that email, losing patience quickly though.;)

Discotech24 wrote:

Order: Oct. 8
Date Shipped: still waiting
Date Recieved: same as above

I was told their website can't calculate shipping to Canada. So they are supposed to email me my shipping options. Still waiting for that email, losing patience quickly though.:D

Where is Canada?

Nice thing with LOR there won't be any SURPRISE charges from UPS.