Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding time to loop.

ocd

ocd wrote:

Well.I get 1 or the other.Music or animation.Cant get both to play.
Any ideas?

how do you have it scheduled?

exactly how long is the musical show (all sequences) and how long is the animation show?

Music is 10 minutes 7 seconds.
Animation is 15 minutes.
I schedule it at times/days to play.And show.But am not able to do more then 1 show.I cant choose the order(up/down) to play that people speak of.
Gotta be what im missing.Not quite sure.

ocd wrote:

Music is 10 minutes 7 seconds.
Animation is 15 minutes.
I schedule it at times/days to play.And show.But am not able to do more then 1 show.I cant choose the order(up/down) to play that people speak of.
Gotta be what im missing.Not quite sure.

so if you schedule your musical show to start at 6:00pm, then the animation show should not be scheduled until 6:10

so do you something like this? (see below)

Highlight one of your sequences then use the arrows to move the song up or down in the play list.

Attached files 272980=15077-Schedule Editor.jpg

OK.I think I have it.I was not breaking the "show" down into segments with the schedule clock.Now except for BOTH playing for first 20 seconds it seems to work.
I hope a little tweaking will fix that issue.
Thank You for the help!

Guest Don Gillespie

I see Jim has done this for you when you add a sequence or when you hit the plus icon on the editor at the bottom it will ask you which file a musical file or an animation file if you want your musical file first then add the sequences you want then when you hit the add icon again you can change the file to your animation and then add that remember you have to hit the add button every time you want a musical sequence or an animation sequence in your show hope this helps you let us know.

I managed to get both (musical and animation) shows on schedule.And it actually started when I set it to.BUT
now it seems like both are playing at once,lights are not doing the sequenced designs.
I deleted all shows and schedules,restarted the computer and the LOR programs,ran the shows individually and they are running as planned.Redid the show and then the schedule.But the same issue happens.I even added extra time in between start times.
I figure operator error somewhere.Not sure where.

I went back and cleared everything and loaded an older back up of the same show.They seemed to work.
My music sequence did play twice for some reason.
If I have a music sequence that 1s 10:07 and I set it to play for 11:00 in show editor Will that cause the repeat of that sequence?

ocd wrote:

If I have a music sequence that 1s 10:07 and I set it to play for 11:00 in show editor Will that cause the repeat of that sequence?

Yes..if a show has time to start, it will play all the way through...

so if you schedule the second show at 10 minutes, the first show will still finish before the second begins...

You know what? I steered you down the wrong path...I THOUGHT I was wrong...been too long since I scheduled a show.

After seeing Don's post realized my mistake...

You CAN have both Musical and Animation in the same show....

After you hit the + button, you just need to change the Musical Sequences to say "All Sequences"..and then you will see both your Musical and Animation sequences and can add either or both...

sorry about that...

Attached files 273228=15090-Scheduler.jpg