Light-O-Rama Forums

Superstar with RGB DMX device

paulanator

I have a DMX RGBW device (Revo 4) that has a 16x16 grid of Leds, each addressable for 256.

I have played with the demo of SS, but I could not see how I could set up a grid like this? Is it possible?

I have the device set up as 256 DMX Channels in S3, all is working. I would just like to use some of the cool features of SS for sequencing the grid of lights.

I have not set it up in the new visualizer at this point I was not planning on it, unless I need to.

paulanator wrote:

I have a DMX RGBW device (Revo 4) that has a 16x16 grid of Leds, each addressable for 256.

I have played with the demo of SS, but I could not see how I could set up a grid like this? Is it possible?

I have the device set up as 256 DMX Channels in S3, all is working. I would just like to use some of the cool features of SS for sequencing the grid of lights.

I have not set it up in the new visualizer at this point I was not planning on it, unless I need to.

To use anything other than the 'canned' layouts in SuperStar you need to define your layout of lights in the S3 Visualizer and then import that visualization file into SuperStar