Light-O-Rama Forums

Voiceovers for your show? Contact the Demented Elf A++

Tom Clapper

I just wanted to let anyone on here who doesn't already know, that if you want voiceovers for your Halloween or Christmas displays, contact the Demented Elf at http://www.thedementedelf.com I just had him make 2 voiceovers for our Halloween display and they turned out awesome. I sent him the general idea of what we wanted Friday night at midnight, and had both of them back by Saturday noon.

Thanks again Kevin.

• Like 1

I will say it again and again and again. The Demented Elf is the BEST!!! For a small investment into a display that we have spent thousands of dollars on, Kevin does an excellent job! If you are thinking of using him, DO IT!

I was just contacted by the production company that did my voiceovers last year. They would like to redo them and produce a couple more for me for free. Can't beat that! Personally I think they sounded equally as good as demented elf and it is local... so it's a win, win...

I just got my new voiceovers and I agree, he is the best for our display! My friends and guests look at me like I'm a genius when they hear how professional we sound and it's only because of Kevin!
THANKS KEVIN! YOUR THE BEST!