Light-O-Rama Forums

Copy and Paste

huskernut

While getting my Robin wheel onto the Visualizer I first made one spoke then copied and pasted it 7 more times. The pasted version always ends up in the top left corner, which of course is the opposite of where I want them. Am I missing anything that would allow the paste to be close to where the copy took place?

Also is there a way to select more than one prop at a time so you can drag several from one side to the other?

That said, this is very Cool

No. Anything pasted or imported always goes to the upper left (the 'Home' position).

No. You can not select multiple props at the same time.

I found it easier to build my display piece by piece in a 'blank' visualizer. After I got a prop built and my channels assigned to it I would then export it. After I got all the pieces of my display built and exported as props, I imported them into, what would be my completed visualizer.

By 'blank' I mean with whatever background image I needed to help me draw/put together my props.

A couple items I used a piece of graph paper as the background. Some I actually need the background picture to by my house. While others I may have used a close up picture/drawing of the item.

If I want to add something new to my display I will again draw/put it together using a 'blank' visualizer, then export it. Then import it into my 'completed visualizer'.

FWIW.......This is the way I did mine.