Light-O-Rama Forums

SS Visualizer Import

thevikester

I created my visualization...imported to SS for some instant sequencing, but am only able to see 2/3 of the visualization. I have it set on the "smallest" setting. Do I need to make it even smaller in the visualizer itself before importing? I can see it fine on the S3 visualizer from a size perspective. Thanks

thevikester wrote:

I created my visualization...imported to SS for some instant sequencing, but am only able to see 2/3 of the visualization.  I have it set on the "smallest" setting.   Do I need to make it even smaller in the visualizer itself before importing?  I can see it fine on the S3 visualizer from a size perspective.  Thanks 

Please email me your visualiztion file to brian@superstarlights.com
What I should do is automatically scale down the visualization so you can see all of it.
To my knowledge there is no easy way to shrink it in the visualizer. It would be a pain to draw it all over again.

BrianBruderer wrote:

thevikester wrote:
I created my visualization...imported to SS for some instant sequencing, but am only able to see 2/3 of the visualization. I have it set on the "smallest" setting. Do I need to make it even smaller in the visualizer itself before importing? I can see it fine on the S3 visualizer from a size perspective. Thanks

Please email me your visualiztion file to brian@superstarlights.com
What I should do is automatically scale down the visualization so you can see all of it.
To my knowledge there is no easy way to shrink it in the visualizer. It would be a pain to draw it all over again.
Thanks Brian...I'll send it to you when I get home from work!

The Visualizer allows you to very easily resize your simulation. Go to the Simulation (Editor) properties dialog, and press the 'Change Size' button.

That will make things smaller (or larger) automagically.

DevMike wrote:

The Visualizer allows you to very easily resize your simulation. Go to the Simulation (Editor) properties dialog, and press the 'Change Size' button.

Thanks, I am still learning all this stuff also!

DevMike wrote:

I'm referring to the visualizer in SS...not the Visualizer that it imports from...but if making it smaller prior to importing to SS, I can just make two seperate sizes in the S3 visualizer, and import the smaller one to SS...if...and please tell me if thats wrong, will fix my issue

thevikester wrote:

DevMike wrote:

I'm referring to the visualizer in SS...not the Visualizer that it imports from...but if making it smaller prior to importing to SS, I can just make two seperate sizes in the S3 visualizer, and import the smaller one to SS...if...and please tell me if thats wrong, will fix my issue  

If I understand everything correctly, yes, that should fix the problem