Light-O-Rama Forums

2.9.4 Hardware Utility

LarryDrumAZ

OK, so after reading William Bottomley's post on FB about 3.0.0's Hardware confusing Controllers, I have this question. I am running the show with 2.9.4 and the hardware utility shows all my controllers as CCF Version 1.30 and Version 1.40. Is the Hardware Utility in 2.9.4 showing them correct? What is a CCF anyway? 2 of my controllers are CTB16PC V2's and the other is a CTB16PC V1.

bisquit476 wrote:

CCF = Cosmic Color Flood

SO, 2.9.4 is telling me that my CTB16PC's are actually CCF's? Is this normal or is there a fix for this?

Are you sure you have version 2.9.4? We're pretty sure this was only a problem in version 3.0.0.

If you're sure you're using version 2.9.4, did you perhaps somehow get the updated LOR_DeviceFile.txt file from version 3.0.0, and try to use it with version 2.9.4?

bob wrote:

Are you sure you have version 2.9.4? We're pretty sure this was only a problem in version 3.0.0.

If you're sure you're using version 2.9.4, did you perhaps somehow get the updated LOR_DeviceFile.txt file from version 3.0.0, and try to use it with version 2.9.4?

NEVERMIND! Everyone kick me in the arse. I updated the firmware from my laptop, which has 3.0.0. The show computer had 2.9.4 and they come up correct. I guess I ran so many wires yesterday, I got the ones in my head crossed.

Thanks for the help!