Light-O-Rama Forums

Custom key maps available..

-klb-

I may have missed the thread, since I spent most of the weekend at a local event, trying to recruit new volunteers, but I do not remember seeing any mention of this, and I would have expected it..

Custom key maps are available. You can now move Fill to something other than 'f', and go back to mapping 'f' as off. You use Edit-> preferences -> keyboard. I duplicated the default keyboard map, and made my own, that puts off back on 'f'...

I've already forgotten about 'delete' for off..

Hell Yeah!

Just a lot more users to be aware of it now, and I don't remember seeing it come up since Friday...

How quickly we forget... LOL

That was the first thing I did when the first beta came out - the very first thing! Moved fill to L and made F back to off. I've been happy as a pig in slop ever since...

An entire feature made necessary because they took away our F key... I hope future newbies will learn from their history books how valiantly we fought to assure the key freedom they take for granted!

Maybe that should be your definition of "veteran" William - anyone who was around before LOR took F away...