Light-O-Rama Forums

Error: An unnamed file was not found

DanR

I think I figured this one out.

The LOR sequence editor is open. A music sequence is loaded and it has played (at least part of) that song.

Now in SS, you open a sup file while the LOR sequence editor is still open, and it uses the same song, you get the error below.

Ideally the error should state the name of the file and that it was found but couldn't be opened.

Attached files 271019=14986-SuperStar Sequence Editor_2

DanR wrote:

I think I figured this one out.

The LOR sequence editor is open. A music sequence is loaded and it has played (at least part of) that song.

Now in SS, you open a sup file while the LOR sequence editor is still open, and it uses the same song, you get the error below.

Ideally the error should state the name of the file and that it was found but couldn't be opened.

Are you running the old SuperStar software or the version in the S3 release? I thought I fixed that. I just ran it and I got an error stating the name of the file and that it could not be found. This is an improvement, but it of course should say 'could not be found or could not be opened, check to make sure the file is not in use by another program'. I will fix this in the next release.