Light-O-Rama Forums

License Renewal

mcorbo

So Now I wasted $ 29.95 Us for alicnece renewwel and ha d i ordered a 2 licence sse I woulD get a complete upgrade for $ 49.95. What a ripoff Now it will cost me an additional 49.95 to get superatar dequence to Complete thw suite.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don

• Richard Hamilton

• Mike Manzara

• LOR Staff

Top Posters In This Topic

Richard Hamilton wrote:

FYI, I am not sure your URL links work. They didn't for me until I copied and pasted the URL in a browser.

*shrug* working on the other computer. No idea why they don't work for you.

Sorry.

Mike Manzara wrote:

So Now I wasted $ 29.95 Us for alicnece renewwel and ha d i ordered a 2 licence sse I woulD get a complete upgrade for $ 49.95. What a ripoff Now it will cost me an additional 49.95 to get superatar dequence to Complete thw suite.

NO rip off. Send an email to sale@lightorama.com and explain what you did.

I was able to get my mistake remedied with an email.

Chuck

Don wrote:

Richard Hamilton wrote:
FYI, I am not sure your URL links work. They didn't for me until I copied and pasted the URL in a browser.

*shrug* working on the other computer. No idea why they don't work for you.

Sorry.

No apology needed. You were nice enough to post the link. It just shows a "%29" at the end when I roll my mouse over the URL, and clicking it doesn't work, but I guess it works for other people, so I will chaulk up the issue to being the MSIE (Massively Stupid Ignorant Explorer) browser :-)

Copying the text into the browser got me to where you were trying to direct me.

Again, thanks.

Guest wbottomley

Mike Manzara wrote:

Still won't give me S3 softwarejust renews my S2. I am stll required to get superatr to get the Full S3 software. it's all too confusing. Choices should have been

Upgrade S2 basic to S3 basic

Upgrade S2 basic+ to S3 basic+

Upgrade advanced S2 to advanced S3

It can't be that hard.

Mike Manzara wrote:

See even you were confused not enugh option buttons to handle all the individual cases. 

AGAIN:

The License FAQ can be found here:
http://forums.lightorama.com/forum55/28470.html

If after you have read that you are STILL confused you can: PM me, post here, send an eMail to Me, send an eMail to the info desk, or call the main phone number. We are all here to help. We will ask you a few questions, and then tell you EXACTLY what you should order.

wbottomley wrote:

Mike Manzara wrote:
Still won't give me S3 softwarejust renews my S2. I am stll required to get superatr to get the Full S3 software. it's all too confusing. Choices should have been

Upgrade S2 basic to S3 basic

Upgrade S2 basic+ to S3 basic+

Upgrade advanced S2 to advanced S3

It can't be that hard.

Yup, that bottom item on your list would have saved me a lot of time and not asking stupid questions on the forum. I got upgraded ok, thanks to the fast responses and dedicated users here.

DevMike wrote:

Mike Manzara wrote:
See even you were confused not enugh option buttons to handle all the individual cases.

AGAIN:

If after you have read that you are STILL confused you can: PM me, post here, send an eMail to Me, send an eMail to the info desk, or call the main phone number. We are all here to help. We will ask you a few questions, and then tell you EXACTLY what you should order.

Sir, I read that FAQ at lead twice today. I think a couple of more items to explain situations like people are asking here will save folks some time and not have to bother you with email :-)

Richard Hamilton wrote:

DevMike wrote:
Mike Manzara wrote:

AGAIN:

Sir, I read that FAQ at lead twice today.  I think a couple of more items to explain situations like people are asking here will save folks some time and not have to bother you with email :-)

None of us mind the eMails or calls. We are here to help.

For most people, the license FAQ correctly spells out all the paths. However if you are still confused after reading that, we want to help you! We don't mind holding hands to ensure you are happy.

wbottomley wrote:

Mike... they have to find something else to grip about since S3 has been released.

I thought the license FAQ posting pretty much summed it up. Renewal vs upgrade.

I can't speculate on the purpose of other people who were also confused by th upgrade paths, but when I post a message, it is with the intent to be constructive and offer suggestions of improvement to prevent others from going through the same problem. It's a negative view and rude to consider such comments as gripes. New suggestions are unlikely to be offered on anything else.