Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dkoehler42

Between Songs

I'm looking for suggestions on what to do between songs. I generally have several songs strung together for Halloween(and Christmas) with a simple all lights on sequence between. This Halloween, I'm looking for something different though. I do not have any halogen or strobe lights for thunder. With that being said, does anyone have ideas?

Between songs I'll do bumpers (short sequence) where I keep the lights mostly on so people can get pictures. I also have an opening and closing sequence.

Every couple of songs I also have the message about not turning around in driveways, etc. On really busy nights I will use this sequence with all the lights off as a drop sequence.

Here's a Youtube link to last year's bumper sequences:

jstorms wrote:

Between songs I'll do bumpers (short sequence) where I keep the lights mostly on so people can get pictures. I also have an opening and closing sequence.

Every couple of songs I also have the message about not turning around in driveways, etc. On really busy nights I will use this sequence with all the lights off as a drop sequence.

Here's a Youtube link to last year's bumper sequences:

That's awesome. I love it!