Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller shipping time info

dogwarz

Yep, that why I bought my second one, then I won the 3rd one when we were in New Jersey.

It is such a handy thing!

Look, if you are busy doing setup and testing, I'll take over your share of making smart a$$ comments tonight.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Boros

• JBullard

• richaten

• harrison0550

Ordered my one controller on Oct 8. Was told they didnt know how to ship to Canada. She said I would receive an email beginning of last week to give me shipping choices. Still no email, still no controller, guess that means no hallowwwn show for my kids.:D

Discotech24 wrote:

Ordered my one controller on Oct 8. Was told they didnt know how to ship to Canada. She said I would receive an email beginning of last week to give me shipping choices. Still no email, still no controller, guess that means no hallowwwn show for my kids.:)
Did you call them back? If I hadn't heard by Wednesday, I'd have called them back.

I would give LOR a call. They have been really good about things with me. I realize that they are in the busiest time of their year so I image things are a little hectic for them. Give them a call. Hopefully their voice mail system is back up and running if you can not get them. I tried calling the other day but the voice mail system had crashed so you just have to keep trying calling or send them an email or do both.

I ordered just a kit that that doesn't even need to be assemble on Sept 19th and I don't have it yet! I'm told they don't have kits in yet. I guess DIY's are lowest on the totem pole.

GaryD wrote:

I ordered just a kit that that doesn't even need to be assemble on Sept 19th and I don't have it yet! I'm told they don't have kits in yet. I guess DIY's are lowest on the totem pole.

That shouldnt matter from what Dan said. He said in order of purchase from what I remember reading. If you havent emailed called or both, Od be doing so.

GaryD wrote:

That shouldnt matter from what Dan said. He said in order of purchase from what I remember reading. If you havent emailed called or both, Id be doing so.

I'm a newbie, ordered 4 on 10/10 haven't heard anything from LOR yet...with the investment I've already, 20'mega & mini trees atlease 17,000 LED's and the old lady on my back...if I don't get them in time foe Xmas...I wwill be crying like a four year old girl :(

I feel your pain. I wanted one more lor1602 but know it will not be ready for after thanksgiving day. Check online store everyday, no luck. 16 channels bye bye this year.

Guest Don Gillespie

Bcspy wrote:

I feel your pain. I wanted one more lor1602 but know it will not be ready for after thanksgiving day. Check online store everyday, no luck. 16 channels bye bye this year.

Guys don't panic LOR is good you will get your controllers just waiting for the boat to arrive.

For anyone waiting for DC controllers, I got the E-Mail that my 2 shipped yesterday so it looks like those are finally starting to get shipped....

Let's say I need 3 more CTB16PC boards and want to fire up my show on DEC 1st. If I ordered right now should I get the kits already put together or the ones I have to solder? Is one shipping faster than the other? I'm kinda freakin out a bit as this is my first year using LOR and I just ordered my first 16 channel kit earlier this week.

I know I know I'm a little late to the party this year but I've actually been studying and learning the software for months now. Have 90% of my lights up already and ran all of my channel marked spt-1 back to where each board will be. As well as programed each channel into the sequencer and sequenced my first 2 songs using the vizuliser. I just havnt had the extra cash to order the controllers until now. Thought I was all prepared but now I'm seeing these post thinking I shouldn't even order my other 3 boards if they aren't gonna make it by DEC 1st. I can solder but would prefer not, if I have a choice that is.. Any advice?