Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller shipping time info

dogwarz

wbottomley wrote:

dogwarz wrote:
well 2 weeks after i ordered and still hasnt been shipped..So i guess there goes my Halloween show. Guess i have to put my halloween  singing faces in the basement sigh...

Don't gripe. A disclaimer is located on the bottom of every page warning about controller availability. It's your choice to order or not.

I understand you're a "vet" and all, and have a huge display, but why do you have to be so harsh? Do we want to be discouraging the new guys, or helping them out and encouraging each other. I thought thats what these forums were for. So they're complaining a little. Kinda letting it out to those of us that can understand how they're feeling. No disrespect.to you, just felt it was harsh.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Boros

• JBullard

• richaten

• harrison0550

Guest wbottomley

Dave Boros wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
dogwarz wrote:
well 2 weeks after i ordered and still hasnt been shipped..So i guess there goes my Halloween show. Guess i have to put my halloween  singing faces in the basement sigh...

Don't gripe. A disclaimer is located on the bottom of every page warning about controller availability. It's your choice to order or not.

I understand you're a "vet" and all, and have a huge display, but why do you have to be so harsh? Do we want to be discouraging the new guys, or helping them out and encouraging each other. I thought thats what these forums were for. So they're complaining a little. Kinda letting it out to those of us that can understand how they're feeling. No disrespect.to you, just felt it was harsh.

It has nothing to do with being a vet, mega display, or being harsh. I was going to order a couple more but decided not to. People starting in this hobby would like to have one or two. I have 50 an really didn't need another one.

Dan clearly mentioned it could be weeks before more units come in. Some have been patiently waiting for a long time and want them now. Bitching or griping isn't going to solve those problems faster. The supplier(s) is producing them as fast as possible. All we can do is wait and hopefully they will be in now instead of later.

Don't be a putz again bottomly. Here's what the dislaimer says "Please be advised that it may be many weeks before we can deliver. (orders placed early will be delivered fairly quickly) " Doesn't say we won't give you a staus on your order or we won't return emails. The guy was being nice about it and just tried to get info. And NO, I don't know him. I'm in the same boat. Have lurked around here for a while and if you are a Vet, you give us real Vets a bad name.

[i have 50 an really didn't need another one.

Dan clearly mentioned it could be weeks before more units come in. Some have been patiently waiting for a long time and want them now. Bitching or griping isn't going to solve those problems faster. The supplier(s) is producing them as fast as possible. All we can do is wait and hopefully they will be in now instead of later.

And, if you didn't need anymore right now, why did you order 25 and takeaway from those that are trying to get started with one or two and have a show this year? :dude:

Guest wbottomley
Dave Boros wrote:

And, if you didn't need anymore right now, why did you order 25 and takeaway from those that are trying to get started with one or two and have a show this year? :dude:

Because I was throwing bait out for the sharks. ;):P

wbottomley wrote:

Dave Boros wrote:

so that would be some chum for your chums:D

Guest wbottomley

james campbell wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
Dave Boros wrote:

so that would be some chum  for your chums:D

LOL You got it.

It seems that those that ordered on 10/7 got the lions share of the inventory. I ordered that day and had my two new controllers 10 days later.

Having looked at the disclaimer I did not expect the controllers to arrive for some time and was pleasantly surprised they arrived in less than two weeks.

William did not order 25 more this year. He was just messing with some of his friends that have met him and know him real well

JBullard wrote:

William did not order 25 more this year. He was just messing with some of his friends that have met him and know him real well

Yeah, got that after calling him on it...haha

William really is a classy guy.

He doesn't take candy from babies, and he doesn't take controllers from newbies. :)

Guest wbottomley

Dave Boros wrote:

JBullard wrote:

Calling me out? LOL

The image below explains what I do once in a while, lol.
O-029-0446.jpg

JBullard wrote:

He doesn't take candy from babies, and he doesn't take controllers from newbies. :)

Dang William, this is post I thought you would respond to.

wbottomley wrote:

Dave Boros wrote:
JBullard wrote:

Calling me out? LOL

The image below explains what I do once in a while, lol.
O-029-0446.jpg

I prefer to put arrows thru things than to fish...lol

Guest wbottomley

JBullard wrote:

JBullard wrote:

Dang William, this is post I thought you would respond to.

LOL John. I got a quick idea and went to do something about it. I had to make a sequence to check the colors on my trees.

Here's the idea....
watermarked-IMAG1834.jpg

Yes! Four mega-trees up and waiting for the parts for number five.

Looking at your pic I only saw the 4. Started to ask where # 5 was, then saw your comment under the pic.

Looking good!