Light-O-Rama Forums

Controller shipping time info

dogwarz

I put in an order for 3 controllers on 10-7-11 after 830pm est.

Just wondering if anyone who ordered after me has received a shipping conformation? just hoping i didnt waste alot of money for halloween decorations this year.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Boros

• JBullard

• richaten

• harrison0550

I placed an order for 4 controllers on 10-7-11 just after 4:00pm est. I received a confirmation that they were shipped this morning (10-12-11). They are scheduled to arrive on Monday 10-17-11. The shipping out is even faster than I thought it would be.

Good Luck,
Rich

Yeah, and if you keep bragging like that about how many controllers you have pretty soon someone is gonna come (maybe from Albany, NY) to pay you a visit in the night, and then you'll see those controllers on Ebray.

George Simmons wrote:

Yeah, and if you keep bragging like that about how many controllers you have pretty soon someone is gonna come (maybe from Albany, NY) to pay you a visit in the night, and then you'll see those controllers on Ebray.

very cleaver use of wording plus 12

George Simmons wrote:

Or at least post pictures of them on his website.

wbottomley wrote:

LOL George. No one can take them as they have a huge copyright stamped on them. :P

Yeah, we all know how well THAT works...

I ordered 4 across two orders. The first for the 3 controllers I need for Halloween, via 3 day shipping, and they should arrive today.

The second order was for 1 controller & I included a note saying LOR could delay the shipment until the end of the month, as I don't need it for Halloween. Dan took me up on my offer, so one of you out there who gets a controller in time for Halloween can thank me. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wbottomley

dogwarz wrote:

well 2 weeks after i ordered and still hasnt been shipped..So i guess there goes my Halloween show. Guess i have to put my halloween  singing faces in the basement sigh...

Don't gripe. A disclaimer is located on the bottom of every page warning about controller availability. It's your choice to order or not.