Light-O-Rama Forums

***NEED HELP**** THROWN A CURVE BALL

crazy man

:D Finally, got my order in for my 10 Controllers, figured 160 would be a good start for my first year. Some how when I split the order, I ordered 12 so it's going to be 192 my first year, Wahoo!!!!! they have been shipped and will be here Thursday.

But thats not the curve ball, I got a call from my future Son-in law and my Daughter and they have decided to get married on Nov 12th and want us to throw the wedding, Nothing like short notice, He is 24 and in the Army, She is 21 and they have been togeather over a year now.

So does any one know where I can find the Wedding March and their favorite song, Auguest Burns Red, O Come O Come Emanual, I'm going to use the extra Controllers for their wedding in 16 to 32 Channels to light the Reception and supprize them and about 70 Guest, but I dont have any time, to work on the Songs. I Started last month putting up lights, been buying them all summer, waiting on the LOR sale. Now we are working on our first display and trying to help plan a Wedding.

Thats the Curve Ball, But a Wounderfull One, May get him to help in the Yard TOOO.

Talk about biting off a lot to chew on! You're gonna be a busy beaver! Did you buy enough extension cords to go with all those channels?! :shock:

Yea, Im in Construction been doing Halloween for years, Now my Neibors are donateing, so the screams will end, Ha Ha!