Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Help File Idea

Guest guest

Let me start by saying that I've been hooked for a while, but recently decided to sign up. I've been cruising the board for quite some time soaking up all the info I can.

Anyways, as I was reading through stuff, (and through my own use) alot of people want a more in-depth help file and manual to go with LOR. So I thought what a better way to create one than with all the great members here that use it on a DAILY basis. I'm not 100% sure how to set it all up, but I can show you an example of what I'm talking about.

A software package that's available for free has started the same thing and that's where I got the idea from. They use Wiki and allow members to edit and create the user manual for the software. Basically, it allows multiple people to help write a website. (Check out the example here: http://wiki.geeklog.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page )

Just thought I'd throw this out there and see what people thought. For all I know, something could already be in the works.

Anyways, hope everyone is having a wonderful and joyous holiday season and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

- Kyle