Light-O-Rama Forums

Books

ange624

Does anyone know where I can buy a book on how to use the software I only downloaded the free demo version I am waiting for the controllers to become available to buy a starter package. But I want to start exploring while I wait. I know I can see it on-line but I would rather have a hard copy and did not want to print the whole thing out.

ange624 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy a book on how to use the software I only downloaded the free demo version I am waiting for the controllers to become available to buy a starter package. But I want to start exploring while I wait. I know I can see it on-line but I would rather have a hard copy and did not want to print the whole thing out.

There are no copies of the help manual available for purchase in printed form (that I am aware of.)

ange624 wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy a book on how to use the software I only downloaded the free demo version I am waiting for the controllers to become available to buy a starter package. But I want to start exploring while I wait. I know I can see it on-line but I would rather have a hard copy and did not want to print the whole thing out
spent a lot time reading post here,even if you don't think it will help you read it anyway. I have learned as much from other posters threads than the ones I started