Light-O-Rama Forums

Ordering from christmaslightshow.com??

Tom Clapper

I was looking at getting a few items. I need spt1 or spt2 wire (not sure which one to buy), male and female ends, a coro radio sign, and I'd also like to get some strobes. I think I'd rather have the strobes from CDI but I'd like to get everything in one shot and save on shipping costs. Does anyone have a CLS discount code?

Also does anyone know where to get some inline female plugs instead of the end female plugs.

Tom-

I have some female in line plugs for stp1 wire I bought from CDI earlier this year. My plan was to use them for my Halloween lanterns. But I used extension chords instead. I have 30.

3 bags of 10 inline female stp1 plugs

You can use the female ends and make in line plugs from them, just take a sharp knife, carpenters, or other wise, and cut the closed end out...I saw it on the forums here last year, and it works flawlessly...thats how I run my Flood lights...one long spt1 cord with 3 plugs, you don't need anything special.
I am unaware of any CLS codes, as I have ordered a couple thousand dollars worth from there, adn don't recall seeing any, and Darryl's strobes worked great last year, bought 50 more this year but haven't yet

Tom Clapper wrote:

I was looking at getting a few items. I need spt1 or spt2 wire (not sure which one to buy), male and female ends, a coro radio sign, and I'd also like to get some strobes. I think I'd rather have the strobes from CDI but I'd like to get everything in one shot and save on shipping costs. Does anyone have a CLS discount code?

Also does anyone know where to get some inline female plugs instead of the end female plugs.

I like my stuff from CLS also.

They have inline females here:

http://www.landmarklightingkc.com/shop/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=40

Free shipping >$25. Shipped fast. Just bought a bunch of plugs there (nearly as cheap as the bulk Home Depot for end plugs).

CLS has my vote and business. Have purchased lots of stuff from them including strobes.

I am also in the 'modify the female plugs' camp. Its very easy to do and you don't end up with extra in-line female plugs you have no use for.