Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR color

gadgetman299

I am waiting for my first CCR's to come. But I wanted to get started programing them. This is most likely a simple thing that I am missing, but I need some help. When I turn on a single pixel it shows up as white is there any way to change that color.

Thanks in advance for the help.

gadgetman299 wrote:

I am waiting for my first CCR's to come. But I wanted to get started programing them. This is most likely a simple thing that I am missing, but I need some help. When I turn on a single pixel it shows up as white is there any way to change that color.

I assume you are talking about the animation screen, since you don't have your ccr's yet. In the sequence editor, for each channel, you can select the color. This is the color that will show up in the animation screen.

MikeH

Thanks but if I understand you correctly then once I pick a color for that channel I most stay that color? Here is an example of what I a trying to do. Turn on one pixil to say blue then the next beat turn it red and on the next beat turn it white. Can this be done?

Thanks for your help.

In the sequence editor, look to the far left at one of the CCR's RGB channels and you'll see a three-colored icon. Press that and it expands into three separate channels - one for each color. That's where you can mix whatever color you want.

Thanks for your reply. Will this let me make a different color for the same pixil on the next beat or does the channel have to stay that color?

Except for the fact that you have the option of creating whatever color you want, RGB channels are sequenced just like any other channel - whatever effect you place or copy into a particular cell (or range) fills just that cell or range. You can change colors and/or effects every cell if you want to