Light-O-Rama Forums

CCF Brightness

rlw162

Does anyone who did beta testing of the CCF or see it at the show have any answer for the following question? Do you have any information on the light coverage area on a wall? I am trying to plan how many to purchase to flood my house with light. I was thinking for purchase 6 for 3 sides of my house, but this might be overkill. Thanks!

These are the only thing I need to complete my display this year and I am hoping they will be available. Haven't heard a word about them in months.

• 3 weeks later...

It sounds lile theyre gonna be really bright. Inoticed that in the pfd it states "permenant outdoor use", so these could be used a work lightsvwheb working late on show setup :P. I really want about 10 of these haha.

I was hoping to have flood lights on 3 sides of my house, but the problem I have is, I don't know how many I need unless I know how bright they are. I am sure price of the until will factor in as well...

It is pretty easy, just go to insert a channel and insert an RGB channel. I have done all of my sequences there for my CCF, once they come out I can figure out how to assign the channel settings to link to the CCFs. No news about the CCF or CCB does make is nerviness though. As long as it is out before Thanksgiving I will be happy.

• The topic was locked