Light-O-Rama Forums

PDU Web Page

Denny

Thank you for the "PDU" webpage. Relieves a lot of frustration on my part. Could you possibly post the status of the CCB testing on that page also, when the opportunity presents itself to you? Thanks again, much appreciated.

I also applaud Dan for the communication. I doubt very seriously that there is a single member here who can't understand and appreciate the whole supply chain, logistics, and quality control issues involved here. The last thing I would want is to purchase an unreliable controller, no matter how soon I could receive it. Honestly, the same info two months ago would have stopped a lot of heartburn. I will patiently await updates.

jimswinder wrote:

Thanks Dan!!!

any updates about other products though...in particular the CCB's and S3?

You "are acting like we are privy to every detail of LOR's operation..." :):P:P (Sorry Jim I couldn't resist. Please note the multiple smileys.)

(I was going to ask the same question, but was scared to, so I am glad you asked Jim.)

Thanks Dan for the updates. That is the usual communication that we are used to and spoiled by. I suspect most of the frustration here has been due to that lacking, and we don't like change. Thank you for sensing that and hopefully continued updates will help alleviate/prevent that. It appears that the usual excellent LOR customer service is back on track (it was just distracted for a short while ;)).

Hmmm I think I'm missing something. The only PDUs I know about are rack power distribution units. What am I missing? A search of the forum just turns up this thread...

D.T.

DownTown wrote:

Hmmm I think I'm missing something. The only PDUs I know about are rack power distribution units. What am I missing? A search of the forum just turns up this thread...

D.T.

Left side of the forums, towards the bottom. Where the LOR website button is. In the "links" area.

I along with everyone alse appreciate the PDU. I saw that you mentioned considering social networking. I think you should consider a Facebook fan page. That's a great way to get messages out and people will see them even if they don't remember to check the PDU.

Guest Don Gillespie

Dan Wrote

Light-O-Rama realizes the time pressures many of you are under to deliver great shows. Rest assured we didn't create this awkward scenario on purpose but we are doing everything within our power to resolve these problems as fast as possible.

There is no doubt that LOR is working on this, I had no reason to think otherwise, Dan you and your staff are probably the best company I have ever had dealings with, right from the sales to the technical aspect of your buisness, just so you know I am sure most of the people on this forum can relate to what is going on, I am waiting patiently as I know LOR will come through and if for some unknown reason something happens that prevents me from getting some controllers this year there is always next year, I always ask this very important question in times of stressed situations is it going to make a difference in five years from now. keep plugging along LOR we are all behind you. :(

S3 or S3 or S3 .

Please update S3. You can have my first born if you give us S3. And she can program too!

Wait . . . . I still need her because auto programming can't be as good as my little girl. (14 years old) She does a GREAT job!

But, really THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE