Light-O-Rama Forums

SuperStar Gemini Version files compatible with new S3 Version?

stephen walker

I purchased the Gemini version of SSL ftom Brian with plans to upgrade later to a full version that would allow me to export 10 CCR's. Now I have to wait for the new version to be released to work on the CCR portion of my Christmas show.

My question is, can I go ahead and start programming my CCR sequences with my Gemini version of SSL and then when the new version comes out will it be able to read the files created by my older program.

Thanks

Stephen Walker

I have been in contact with Brian and he stated anything I make in sse right now will work with lor s3. In fact you can create everything with the demo version you just won't be able to export to lor until s3 is released.

My worry is that some of the features (that I'm depending on) dony work in the demo version, and I'm not certain that if I create using them, that the saved files will start working in S3.
Specifically the 'half length' option, which doesn't animate most of the display when play is pressed.

• 2 weeks later...

looks like we don't have to wait much longer. Acording to this the new software should be released this week.

From the desk of Dan Baldwin, CEO

Re: CTB-16PC sales resuming October 7, 2011 and the anticipated release of S3 including SuperStar

Light-O-Rama customers:

CTB-16PC testing has gone very well and we feel the supply chain issue for this product has been addressed.

We will begin selling the latest generation of CTB-16PC product Friday morning, October 7, 2011 at 8:00am EDT. http://store.lightorama.com

Final polishing of our S3 sequencing package, including SuperStar has also gone well. I now anticipate the software being released next week.

LOR-160x controllers are still on track to be tackled next week.

Thank you for your continued patience.