Light-O-Rama Forums

THE GAME IS CANCELLED !!!!!

BrownOut

I agree that a random drawing would be the best way. I also hit every page looking for it and couldn't find it. I hate cheaters. I guess after 20 years in the military my mind can't even think about cheating.

Too bad! Maybe He should get Alex to pick somebody? Just put a bunch names in a hat and Voila!!!!

I hate it when Extremely geeky people ruin the fun for everyone!!!

sierra04 wrote:

Such a shame that LOR is trying to do some extra things during this sale to make it fun for the customers and then someone has to go and ruin it for everyone by cheating.

Thanks Dan for LOR and all that you have done.

Shame on those people that are trying to ruin it for everyone. It was probably the same people that tried ordering controllers when they were accidently priced at $0.00. :(

Well, I can say it was not me, but I did put in my order for 2 of the $0.00 priced controllers.

At first I thought that this must be a mis-print. Then I thought very strange (different) things are going on with the LOR sale this year. And, figured I might as well try and help them get ride of them if that is what they are trying to do.:)

Now, with LOR I had no problems hearing It was a mis-print. They even sent an email saying it was a mis-print and made a good offer. That is the awesome customer service they have.:cool:

If it had been any other company I would have tried the " I want it at the advertised price" argument, but I respect LOR to much for that.:)

BrownOut wrote:

Mark Showalter wrote:
Dan is looking for a creative way to give things away. Maybe Jimswinder can help.:cool:

Jim is waiting on the Lori giveaway.

Is someone giving me away???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Am I giving something away???? :shock:

Please let me know. This definitely sounds like something I should know.

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

Maybe it was the Poestenkill guy again! First pictures, now this!

:shock: Ok +1 on that one very well played. Welcome back around we can all get along if we keep this type of attitude of cutting up and playing. Anyways the holidays are coming and none of us want on Santas naughty list for not playing nice together.

LightsinMaine wrote:

I agree with above..... shame on someone for ruining the whole thing for everyone. I would say best way to keep anyone from cheating would be to have a link to enter the contest and just randomly (by computer or whatever) select the winners from those that respond.

Agree!

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

It could very well be.... (Not that I have any inside knowledge. For me, once a thief ALWAYS a thief.)

DevMike wrote:

ny_yankee_25 wrote:

It could very well be.... (Not that I have any inside knowledge. For me, once a thief ALWAYS a thief.)

You know this because you are friends with the Coon. Isn't that right, Mysterion?

Jeff Millard wrote:

rescue_653 wrote:
ny_yankee_25 wrote:

:shock: Ok +1 on that one very well played. Welcome back around we can all get along if we keep this type of attitude of cutting up and playing. Anyways the holidays are coming and none of us want on Santas naughty list for not playing nice together.

+1 Rescue! Let'sall play nice and make Santa happy. Maybe he'll help put some positive energy in the software release and sales so we can make Christmas Magic with all the new toys...

Ray. Drop the drama, and get back in the group! You're only hurting yourself. Time heals all wounds. I've got a long laundry list of cilches (I have no idea how to spell that word!) to add, and Google can provide a bunch more if ya want.

As for the game being cancelled... I was hoping you meant the Giants/Eagles game results were cancelled... But, I'm thinking about becoming a Colts fan... (and I'm adding LEDs to my display!!!) (Jeff to Dawn... "See honey... I can change!")

Jeff :cool:

LOL.. Yeah, Dawn 'change' is all he will have left.;):)

Paul Roberson wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
rescue_653 wrote:
ny_yankee_25 wrote:

+1 Rescue! Let'sall play nice and make Santa happy. Maybe he'll help put some positive energy in the software release and sales so we can make Christmas Magic with all the new toys...

Ray. Drop the drama, and get back in the group! You're only hurting yourself. Time heals all wounds. I've got a long laundry list of cilches (I have no idea how to spell that word!) to add, and Google can provide a bunch more if ya want.

As for the game being cancelled... I was hoping you meant the Giants/Eagles game results were cancelled... But, I'm thinking about becoming a Colts fan... (and I'm adding LEDs to my display!!!) (Jeff to Dawn... "See honey... I can change!")

LOL.. Yeah, Dawn 'change' is all he will have left.;):)

I agree +2

Jeff Millard wrote:

As for the game being cancelled... I was hoping you meant the Giants/Eagles game results were cancelled... But, I'm thinking about becoming a Colts fan...

You could go with the sinking ship (USS Manning) in Indy, but consider...there's plenty of room on the Lion's bandwagon..and at 3-0, when you're a Lion's fan, thats almost equivalent to a Super Bowl appearance...;):cool:

Next up...a tough one in Dallas...and then, miracle of miracles..a Monday night appearance...:shock: