• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dave Boros

• toddmoon

• Surfing4Dough

• jim6918

Huh? I think the sales are still going. Just LOR needs to email everyone what new item will be on sale. It was supposed to be today, but maybe tomorrow they will update everyone?

Late last night, last week's sale items were still being shown as on sale. It has changed this morning (they are probably updating the site as we speak). However, here is a deal on a PC controller kit! It let me add all the goodies (heatsinks, cords, etc) and get all the way to my final cart for a total of $80. Didn't proceed since I am sure it is a mistake and will be cancelled.

Attached files 264952=14688-sale.JPG

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Late last night, last week's sale items were still being shown as on sale. It has changed this morning (they are probably updating the site as we speak). However, here is a deal on a PC controller kit! It let me add all the goodies (heatsinks, cords, etc) and get all the way to my final cart for a total of $80. Didn't proceed since I am sure it is a mistake and will be cancelled.

I will take all I can get for a sale price of $0 even if I have to solider the whole kit.

Have been hoping waiting for the kits already solidered and just have to wire up cords to go on sale I need two more for this years display maybe three. :D

Well I was going to try to order last sale items but the page was gone.

SeptMiniSale.gif

[align=center]Check this page throughout September for Sale Items![/align]

[align=center]We are currently preparing the next sale. Stay tuned! [/align]

PaulXmas wrote:

Well I was going to try to order last sale items but the page was gone.

SeptMiniSale.gif

[align=center]Check this page throughout September for Sale Items![/align]

[align=center]We are currently preparing the next sale. Stay tuned! [/align]

Servodog and mini-director are still being listed at the sale price if interested in them:

http://store.lightorama.com/hobbyist-products.html

LOR said the PC kits will no longer be offered since they will be going to a new design with SMD. Did LOR sell all of their PC kits?

When I checked the DIY section they still offer them for sale for $99 for the basic kit. I am guessing that they did not sell out on them. The basic board kit without any optional supplies was on sale for $89 so only a $10 difference in price.

People getting frustrated over not knowing will do crazy things and stir the pot. Patience is a virtue, many don't have. I am one of them, however I USUALLY keep my mouth shut :}