Light-O-Rama Forums

Do CCR macro functions play in the animator?

Jerry Budelman

Hi Folks,

I just got 2 CCRs and am playing with them. I created a double arch in the animator and tried using the macro functions to create a leaping arch. The macros do not seem to function in the animator although they work fine when connected to the actual hardware. Am I missing something?

Not in S2. When S3 is released, all CCx macros can be seen in the new 'Visualizer'. The animations you draw in S2 will still work in the same animation window. The visualizer is a whole new souped thing.

Thanx so much for the reply. To my mind this is a huge hole in S2. I'm a huge fan of LOR, so I'll buy the new S3 the instant it comes out. BTW, how do we get the cool banners at the botom of the posts?

Jerry

Bob,

I'm still struggling with how to attach the LOR signature blocks (channel count etc.) from PC to my account here at LOR. The signature block seems to only take text; tried copying the .gif file and it didn't work. Is there a posted tutorial on this? Sorry for being such a dunce; I'm hardware guy.....

Jerry

Jerry Budelman wrote:

Bob, I'm still struggling with how to attach the LOR signature blocks (channel count etc.) from PC to my account here at LOR. The signature block seems to only take text; tried copying the .gif file and it didn't work. Is there a posted tutorial on this? Sorry for being such a dunce; I'm hardware guy..... Jerry
Jerry, Copy the line under the banner it created for you. Then in the LOR Forums (here), go to My Account> Profile, and paste the line into the signature line.

MikeH

Ok I am using Bob's macro maestro and my sequence only lights up using the macro for like the first two tenths of a second. I have tried several different ways with the channels turned on for different periods of time. After the two tenths the strip just comes on the way it is laid out on sequence. I am trying to use the beat chase from my clipboard. Thanks in advance.
Timmy

Macro Maestro just gives you those few timings as a sample.
You replicate it out where you want it to go. Most values stay the same except for beat chase you alternate between any two values to advance the chase.

Third topic on this thread.

AH!!!!
Man I played with the macros for hours and wondered why I could not get them to work in visulizer!
I will never see them in S2!
I need to see what is going on so until S3 is on my computer I won't be using macros

• The topic was locked