• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Larry Leonhardt

• xmasboy

• Denny

• CKSedg

Remember, it's still early and the shipments to Walmart come in nightly. It's very possible that those shipments of red and green just have not reached the distribution centers yet. Not everything can be delivered at once.

Interesting, it looks like they have a bunch of new stuff this year.

And I hope Wal-Mart gets red and green. I don't want to go paying $3.30 at Lowe's for greens.

I'm going to have to go by my Wal-Mart tomorrow and see if they have anything.

I have worked at the local WalMart for about five years. This is the first year that we have put Christmas merchandise out as it arrived in the store rather than hold it in the back. They have started a program of "truck to shelf" this year where we try not to keep anything in the backroom. When it comes in, it goes right to the shelf, so you will probably be seeing stuff "trickle" in over the next few weeks. Depends when it gets to the distribution center from the distributer, then, they turn around and redistribute to all the stores in their district. With the exception of groceries, we have very little in the back room. Home Depot and probably Lowes operate the same way.

I'm getting a little worried but at my walmart it doesn't look like they have as much lights as they did this year. So maybe they're putting a few out now and our gonna put more out later. Kinda weird with no red and green. I called at least 10 wal mart and they all say clear, blue and multi is all they got. So if any one finds red or green let me know.

MikeH wrote:

I was at Walmart today and found a Christmas count down. I know several people have been looking for something like this.

MikeH

yes I have wanted one of those for while,thanks for posting

I remembered to check our WalMart today and there are plenty of red minis on the shelves here. We have only received the multi, blue, red, and clear minis so far.

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

Larry Leonhardt wrote:
Went to Garden Ridge tonight, they had Blow Molds and lights out.

Attached files 265640=14739-0924111737a.jpg

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

Larry Leonhardt wrote:
Larry Leonhardt wrote:
Went to Garden Ridge tonight, they had Blow Molds and lights out.

Attached files 265641=14740-0924111737b.jpg

Denny wrote:

We have only received the multi, blue, red, and clear minis so far.

It's starting to look like Willie's prediction of a worldwide shortage of green ISN'T just another one of his hoaxes...

Bummer - no more green and no more controllers. I say we should just cancel Christmas for this year and get a jump on being ready for 2012.

I gave up on wal-mart. I ended up getting all my lights from lowes. They had all the colors i was looking for. I talked to the manager about getting a discount since I was buying so many and she ended up taking 50 cents off of each box. They came out to $2.79 thats 20 cents cheaper than walmart. I couldnt wait any longer. Im so exited to start putting everything together.

Have gone to about 12 Wally World's in the So Cal area. Those that have their LED lights out do not have any individual colors our yet other than white.....but they have large blanks sections set aside for more lights. Hope that means green ones!

Go to Target. All theirs are out. Maybe a bit more expensive than WalMart, but in my opinion, well worth it. They are much better lights. This week our local Target had all their lights out---including lot of individual colors (but still no green).