Light-O-Rama Forums

1st CCR What am I Doing Wrong?

rodman1369

Hi there
Just got my 1st CCR Wednesday. Went thru the Quick Start Guide and set ID to 4. Hit refresh and it found ribbon. (only thing connected). Did the configure screen...got good sent message.went to console and promptly got lost. :(
Loaded a downloaded Nutrocker sequence and it ran the ribbon great!. Tried to create my own sequence with inserting ccr device.
Now...it sees my chases...but only a few pixels react! Not the whole strip as before in Nutrocker. Now even Nutrocker is first few pixels! Too Many Buttons!!!
Please Help! :shock:

rodman1369 wrote:

Hi there
Just got my 1st CCR Wednesday. Went thru the Quick Start Guide and set ID to 4. Hit refresh and it found ribbon. (only thing connected). Did the configure screen...got good sent message.went to console and promptly got lost. ;)
Loaded a downloaded Nutrocker sequence and it ran the ribbon great!. Tried to create my own sequence with inserting ccr device.
Now...it sees my chases...but only a few pixels react! Not the whole strip as before in Nutrocker. Now even Nutrocker is first few pixels! Too Many Buttons!!!

NeverMind!!! :P I just realized...after experimenting...that I had to go in to each channel and change to the same ID number as my CCR...Now I Am Sequencing!!! :D

Is there a way to change all the desired channel ID numbers at once?

ItsMeBobO wrote:

S3 has a change entire controller at once function.

I thought I saw that in the video or at Texas Lone Star Academy demo. Just not quite in my hands as of yet. Thanks :)

• The topic was locked