• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• scubado

• TitusCarnathan

• Surfing4Dough

jimswinder wrote:

I have 5 sets of unused, 70ct Red C6 LED Lights that I will be giving away...you just need to pay for postage. 4 of the 5 sets are still in the original packaging...I opened one to use before I realized it was just 70ct...I only have 100ct, so I will never use these.

To make it fair for everyone, I will hold a giveaway...so if you are interested, just "reply" to this post (only one entry per person).

You will need PayPal to pay for the postage due, which for the Continental United States will be $10.95 (Medium Flat Rate Box). If you live outside of the Continental US, you will need to pay the exact postage that it will take to get it your house.

I'll keep the post open until Noon on Sunday, September 18th, and try to post the winner later that day.

GOOD LUCK!!!!

Hello???? Have you forgotten about me???? :shock: I have stood by your side through thick and thin, and you make me compete for your lights?!?! :shock: :shock:
What about all the sequences I am writing for you?? Is this the thanks I get??? :shock: :shock:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

OK, OK, count me in. :D

LORi P wrote:

Hello???? Have you forgotten about me???? :shock: I have stood by your side through thick and thin, and you make me compete for your lights?!?! :shock: :shock:
What about all the sequences I am writing for you?? Is this the thanks I get??? :shock: :shock:

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Oh..forgot a disclaimer...

cyber girlfriends are NOT eligible...sorry about that ArnoldC

:D:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

but Lori you can send any sequences you have completed to me...

I'd love them... can never have too much red for your Christmas display (and living in Canada, can always put them to use again on Canada Day).