Light-O-Rama Forums

Testing a CCR

David Rise

I followed the instructions on setting up the controller. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1. I can only get the first 6 pixels to light.

2. I pasted a CCR sequence into an existing sequence so that I could see the CCR in action. I built a single show from that sequence and the CCR won't light up at all, even though the show is running.

I know that I've gotta be doing something wrong, just can't figure out what.

David Rise wrote:

I followed the instructions on setting up the controller. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

1. I can only get the first 6 pixels to light.

2. I pasted a CCR sequence into an existing sequence so that I could see the CCR in action. I built a single show from that sequence and the CCR won't light up at all, even though the show is running.

I know that I've gotta be doing something wrong, just can't figure out what.

Did you click insert device on your sequence editor and select Cosmic Color Device?

I did the same thing at first David.
What you need to do is go back to step 5 on the quick start guide. and hit the refresh. After that the CCR-Config button should no longer be grayed out if it is still grayed out, try clicking on the intensity on input channels. Once you can get into the config, follow the settings listed and hit update, and you should be OK.

Got it. I had it configured correctly. I just needed to create a separate .las file with a few effects. Then download it as a stand alone controller.

• The topic was locked