Light-O-Rama Forums

Instant Sequence....With Video

PMC

I was setting up my Halloween Display today and I thought I would share what the SuperStar Instant Sequence looks like on a 12 CCR Matrix. This sequence took around 10 minutes

WTH???? The video shows some traffic on a street, that appears to be held sideways?? Thats 48 seconds of my life I'll never get back...

Thats more like it...I'm thinking the Instant Sequencer is going to be a really nice addition. Can't wait to get my grubs at that bad boy!

I do like the Instant Sequencer, Brian did CCR's right with that. and I also like how you can "customize" the Instant Sequence. like how I added text you can also add other plug-ins like morphs and animation

After watching the video myself I noticed that the ribbons are not exactly perfect in their alignment, so I got a 4ft high by 18ft long 100mil plastic roll, now I can mount my CCR's on that and move it easily from Halloween to Christmas and roll it up in a 3ft tube for storage at the end of the lighting season.

I did another video, I fixed the alignment of the CCR's using a plastic poultry fence purchased at Lowes for $37.88 the fence has a perfect grid to it and its great if you want to do a CCR matrix like I'm doing, or you can double or triple wide the fence and do the SSLOR-CCR Tree

This time I left one of my yard lights on so you can see the grid, this is located on the 2nd floor of my back porch.

The great thing of using the poultry fence is I can easily remove and store the CCR's
rolled up (not to tightly), and for me since I use the Matrix for Christmas as well this is perfect for when I need to move the Matrix

Last video on this topic....maybe

I added text and used selected colors to make a spectrum on the CCR's, I like the way it turned out. This is the final for the Halloween Display

• 4 weeks later...

This might sound like a stupid question, but can the instant sequence be used with regular LOR channels? The reason I ask is I am currently using ver 2.9.4, and have NO money to buy any CCRs but would like to start fiddling with v3 and Superstar sequencer. I read through the user manual, but it didn't offer any clear answer on this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

ralbright wrote:

This might sound like a stupid question, but can the instant sequence be used with regular LOR channels? The reason I ask is I am currently using ver 2.9.4, and have NO money to buy any CCRs but would like to start fiddling with v3 and Superstar sequencer. I read through the user manual, but it didn't offer any clear answer on this. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Nevermind, I found the answer to my question. *smacks palm to forehead*

ralbright wrote:

the SS will work with regular lights, primarily the instant sequencer, I haven't really figured out the benefit of SS for regular lights, beyond that. It is primarily a CCR driven program, and its awesome for that....with that said, I did 2 Instant sequences, which I tweaked from the SS, and its pretty damn cool! YOu have to have the 3.0 to get the SS with varying levels of CCR support. The lowest being 49.95 up to 199. So for 50 bucks you could get the instant sequencer and think that is pretty awesome

jstorms wrote:

Now I've heard the instant sequencer works with non-CCR, non-RGB's as well, is this right?

Yup