Light-O-Rama Forums

Phased Sale Approach

machtoo

Jeff Millard wrote:

LightsinMaine wrote:
got my (3)CCRs on order....now the big question. I have Basic+ software now. If I update to standard will that be enough to control my (5) controls + (3) CCRs??

Yes, standard will support 8 controllers. You have 5, and the ccrs count as 1 each. Just make sure when you configure them you don't choose "Legacy" Which will set them up with multiple UnitIDs. I found that mine were defaulted to Legacy, and had to be changed.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff..... I figured there might be a secret in there somewhere about CCRs....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Santas Helper

• LightsinMaine

• brian.t.lowery

• aurickle

Santas Helper wrote:

D.T.
you don't need to question what I have done or need to do. I've been doin this since 2005. It's not my first rodeo or LOR sale. And my show will go on...

Wished I lived in a perfect world like some do...
Flip your own switches thank you :)

Since you're such a seasoned vet, what's to worry about? You know the drill. Get to work. :D

I've been around this block a few times myself. I know to plan for what I'd like to have, and to sequence for what I have on hand.

Have a great day.

D.T.

DownTown wrote: Since you're such a seasoned vet, what's to worry about? You know the drill. Get to work. :D

I've been around this block a few times myself. I know to plan for what I'd like to have, and to sequence for what I have on hand.

Have a great day.

D.T.

D.T.

I'm not worried. I speak for several, not just myself.

Quit worrying about me and YOU get to work. :)

And I have a great day every day.

woohoo Thank you Dan. Just got a nice lil package in the UPS with my new CCR toys. My wife thinks I'm nuts cause I was telling them I couldn't wait to play with them.....I know we've all done that :]