Light-O-Rama Forums

Wondering if the store reopen for controller orders

jerry curtis

Scott.. the CTB-16PC kits are in stock.. Dan updated in another thread that pretty much anything -not- assembled is available.. so get out your soldering pencil.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ Hvasta

• rwertz

• Max-Paul

• yoccm1

TJ Hvasta wrote:

Scott.. the CTB-16PC kits are in stock.. Dan updated in another thread that pretty much anything -not- assembled is available.. so get out your soldering pencil.

Old design, or new G3 design?

Still the G2 boards.. In the LOR site update, he said the G2's will be around a while yet, but G3 will be coming, so if you need a board -now- and can solder, G2's are still available.

yoccm1 wrote:

I keep hearing another week, another week. My Oct 29th Halloween date is not moving. This is so frustrating!

And this post helps by ........?

Do you want quality controllers that are up to LOR standards?

Do you have a solution to offer to solve the supplier delays to LOR ?

If the inventory was available, do you not think LOR would be offering it for sale?

JBullard wrote:

yoccm1 wrote:
I keep hearing another week, another week. My Oct 29th Halloween date is not moving. This is so frustrating!

And this post helps by ........?

Do you want quality controllers that are up to LOR standards?

Do you have a solution to offer to solve the supplier delays to LOR ?

If the inventory was available, do you not think LOR would be offering it for sale?

This post helps by letting me know that I am not the only one freaking out about getting my controller in time. I understand that the circumstances are beyond the control of LOR. that does not change the fact that we are starting to get a little scared about not having our controllers in time.

Chill

TheStig wrote:

This post helps by letting me know that I am not the only one freaking out about getting my controller in time. I understand that the circumstances are beyond the control of LOR. that does not change the fact that we are starting to get a little scared about not having our controllers in time.

Chill

there has already been an announcement made that the controllers have arrived and will be on sale as early as this week. If you are worried about not being able to get a controller in time PM me and ill see what i can do to help you out.

displaysinmotion_will wrote:

On the main page of the forums there is a link to the left that says pdu, click on that and it will give the latest factory update

Ugh...now I remember reading that. It's true, as one gets older, the mind gets weaker.

MikeH

I too am watching and waiting. This is my first year doing this and it is clear that I need another 16 channel controller to bring me up to 32.

I keep waiting for an LOR controller, but am getting nervous about timeline and may be stuck going with the competition since they have them for sale. Going to give it two more days...hope they are available soon!

You have the option of getting one from a LOR partner, you will pay full price, but at least you can get one. They are listed on LOR website under parterns.

shfr26 wrote:

You have the option of getting one from a LOR partner, you will pay full price, but at least you can get one. They are listed on LOR website under parterns.

That is, if the LOR Partner has any in stock...

wbottomley wrote:

I understand the some G4's were mistakenly released in the past few weeks before the G3's.

hmmm, deja vu'