Light-O-Rama Forums

Sale/No Sale???????????

Ralph D

OK I know we are all waiting. Has anyone heard if there will be what now should be called the end of summer or fall sale? Is one going to happen? Lol, aren’t we all the most patient of people. Always makes me feel like the kid in the candy store. You want the big jawbreaker but only have money for the jellybean.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Arnoldc

• LORi P

• BrownOut

per the LOR Website:

ConfusedFace.jpgWhen's the Light-O-Rama Summer sale?

Don't worry. We're still having one and it should be later this month. Be sure to signup below so you'll know as soon as anyone when to take advantage of this event.

I think the sale will happen first since they are still BETA testing S3...

Though I needed them BOTH YESTERDAY!!!! lol :P

Agh, this wait on the sale is killing me. I'm trying to mount in a Nema12 enclosure, and starting to worry i won't be able to get them in time to get the enclosure, and power grid built by november.

axmoran wrote:

Agh, this wait on the sale is killing me. I'm trying to mount in a Nema12 enclosure, and starting to worry i won't be able to get them in time to get the enclosure, and power grid built by november.

just do what you can now...a lot of planning and getting everything else bought that you think you might need

being prepared is most of the battle...

you'll get it done....

just like the rest of us!!!

Even if it means less sleep and more stress... :P

LOR Summer Sale....is that that an axmoran? :shock::?:P

Guest wbottomley

axmoran wrote:

You'll have plenty of time.

35 minutes is all it takes:

looks like im adding 48 channels this year. and i might need to keep the coast down and build them my self BUT its a dam good feeling to be able to do some upgrading after a few years of holding on by the skin of my teeth for the last few years. im still not at a point were i was a few years back. but by the end of this school year, i will have all 3 of my girls in collage at the same time. so we are trying to keep every thing down...stinks to not be able to do all you want, but I made up my mind to let go and let god, and do what i can. so I look at it this way, I'm just very thankful that I will even be able to put up a display this year. Nevertheless, the wife and I found a way to be able to add more channels this year.

Ralph D wrote:

looks like im adding 48 channels this year. and i might need to keep the coast down and build them my self BUT its a dam good feeling to be able to do some upgrading after a few years of holding on by the skin of my teeth for the last few years. im still not at a point were i was a few years back. but by the end of this school year, i will have all 3 of my girls in collage at the same time. so we are trying to keep every thing down...stinks to not be able to do all you want, but I made up my mind to let go and let god, and do what i can. so I look at it this way, I'm just very thankful that I will even be able to put up a display this year. Nevertheless, the wife and I found a way to be able to add more channels this year.

Way to go, Ralph! I wasn't able to get into this hobby too much until all my children got married. Now I have a little more resources to have fun with it. Your time will come!

CKSedg wrote:

Way to go, Ralph! I wasn't able to get into this hobby too much until all my children got married. Now I have a little more resources to have fun with it. Your time will come!

Damn kids!!!

What were we thinking!!! :P

David Rise wrote:

Can't wait for my son to be old enough to help me out.

I found that about the time they get old enough to really be a help---they are not interested in helping any more. Crazy kids!

I have noticed this year that my 10 year old is starting to truly be a help, and she is thrilled. I am thinking that I will at least get 2-3 years of help from her before she loses interest.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

I have noticed this year that my 10 year old is starting to truly be a help, and she is thrilled. I am thinking that I will at least get 2-3 years of help from her before she loses interest.

If ya do it right. You can get her doing sequences for ya.

David Rise wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:

If ya do it right, you can enlist her boyfriend in 2 or 3 years... :shock:

jimswinder wrote:

David Rise wrote:
Surfing4Dough wrote:

If ya do it right, you can enlist her boyfriend in 2 or 3 years... :shock:

LMAO! Heck yeah!

I know what you're going through. My wife decided to go for her Masters at the same time we were puting 2 boys through college. Money was tight. Only good thing was that the boys were on their last year of school.

MikeH