• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• bob

• JBullard

• Surfing4Dough

• 3 weeks later...

I promise: We are working our tails off to make sure that when it comes out it works. It's 8:40PM on a Sunday of a holiday weekend and I'm working :D

You wouldn't want it any other way! :D

DevMike wrote:

I promise: We are working our tails off to make sure that when it comes out it works. It's 8:40PM on a Sunday of a holiday weekend and I'm working :D

Thank you for working so hard on this new software, I know it's not eaasy to work the bugs out.

Larry Leonhardt wrote:

I hope i will be able to use S3 on my new Hair Display this year...LOL

The Visualizer.... You're doing it RIGHT! :D

(Yes, you can EXACTLY do that)

DevMike - A BIG THANK YOU for all that you and the other developers are doing for us, to deliver a quality product. When it's ready for Prime Time, we'll be there.

thevikester wrote:

I for one, am quite happy with 2.9.4 Take a break Mike! Hey..the rest of you, quit throwing things at me!:P

Sorry. No rest for the wicked. It's labor day, so I should be laboring, right???

DevMike wrote:

I promise: We are working our tails off to make sure that when it comes out it works. It's 8:40PM on a Sunday of a holiday weekend and I'm working :P

Mike...

I am pretty sure that besides myself, there are countless others that are using this Holiday weekend to fine tune and hone our displays using the tools, knowledge and expertise you any many others have perfected for us...

without you, we are just another light display on the block...

you are not working alone this Holiday weekend...

:D

I spent the weekend making four starbursts out of metal, seven feet in diameter. Gonna be lit with LED RGB strips (48 channels each starburst). 5/8 square tubing with 8 spokes and being powder coated this week. Spent a lotta time under a welding helmet. Now gonna spend time with the mouse and LOR software.

We definitely appreciate all your hard work!

Do we have any guess as to whether S3 is going to come out with enough time remaining before Christmas to do sequencing for this year? I have been waiting to start my sequencing for this Christmas in the hopes that I could do it in S3.

jimbucks227 wrote:

Do we have any guess as to whether S3 is going to come out with enough time remaining before Christmas to do sequencing for this year? I have been waiting to start my sequencing for this Christmas in the hopes that I could do it in S3.

If you look below the two videos that were attached with the Mini Sale notice, it says this:

This sequence was produced using the SuperStar software add-on which will be available from Light-O-Rama in September 2011.

http://store.lightorama.com/cocori.html

One would think they would not release the SuperStar software and not the S3 software also.

But there is no reason you could not start sequencing using S2 and then transfer your work over to S3...they will be compatible...

jimbucks227 wrote:

Everyone -- Please, Please, Please, don't wait on the S3 software to start your sequencing. Start now. Everything you do in S2 will copy over into S3. The extra time you gain by starting now will be valuable.

(And, I can't speak as to when the S3 software will be out. I'd hope it would be soon.)