• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLD Kevin

• evan.a

• huskernut

• caniac

superman6213 wrote:

where did you get the mp3 for this sequence? Thanks again for sharing
most of us use iTunes and if the mp3 isn't 128bit then we use Audacity to convert it.

Freaking Awesome! What a wonderful day. Just picked up my first two controllers. Hopefully they will be here before Halloween and with Crackers help I can hopefully get one face talking a few days prior to Halloween. That give me a whole year to learn how to make my own sequences. I have little kids and found a great monster mash with Goofy singing which I think the kids will love, can't wait to get started. Again Cracker thank you, you are the reason I just dropped more money than I am willing to tell my wife about on two controllers and software. :)

On a side note I was thinking about the timeskill it take to create these singing pumpkins. Now I know for cartoons these days they are all computer animated. Reading crackers write up awhile back he uses the same cartooning process when creating his sequences. Not the computer assisted but the same way animation artists did it back in the day. Specific mouth for specific sounds or groups of words. One would think that using a karaoke version of a song and the right program it would be fairly easy for a computer. Then again if someone did that these displays wouldn't be nearly a cool.

Happy Friday

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

i just set up my 16 channel flood light show this weekend. it's pretty basic for now. just 16 flood lights sequenced to the jaws theme and the devil went down to georgia theme. trying to get ready for halloween and then on to christmas. i stumbled onto this thread and i can't wait to get home and look into these sequences. i really appreciate the helping hand. since i'm new, it takes double the time for me to sequence out things and this will be very helpful. i'm working on "massive attack" by paradise circus and a couple TSO songs too. i'd be glad to post them when i'm done. although....the new forum layout has my head spinning in a good way, and i'm not real sure how to download the .lms files or upload them either? i'm going to stumble through it tonight but i may be on asking some serious how to's? LOL. it can't be as easy as copy paste.....it can't be. the world isn't set up like that anymore....LOL.

anyway....thanks kevin...i'm only 1 year late.

this is nice I love people who share, you know theres not alot of us light fanatics out there it kinda makes (ive noticed ) other people jealous of our knowledge and decorating skills with our sequenced light shows keep up the good work all !!!

and happy sequencing

The downloads are listed as Ims files but when you select for save target they show as XML files?

Just right click on the file to download and choose "save as". When you are saving it, remove the xml option of file types and choose all files, then just rename it to *whatever.lms* example, rename ghostbusters.xml to ghostbusters.lms

hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you soooo much for the files. they will be a big help as I figure out how to do my Pumpkin face.

I was just wondering if you will be adding any more?

I could really use the Halloween Light Show 2008 - Thriller.

Thanks for sharing! I sent you a really mean PM telling you that your a horrible person and are mean for sharing these with us. Lol kidding.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

for the Bach file.  What is the name of the song, artist, etc.  Since the audio files wasn't included.  And thank you for sharing your files.