Light-O-Rama Forums

Download Halloween Sequences Here

CLD Kevin

Here are some of my 32 channel 2008 Halloween sequences. It’s a good starting point for you noobs. A couple of them I used from another members 16ch sequence and modified it with mine. These were my first year sequencing so they probably need some tweaking. Only Ghostbusters and small parts of This is Halloween & Haunted Mansion has the large pumpkin face (not so good seq mouth movements, but a good start). None of the audio was modified except for Haunted Mansion...modified from several different clips from the Disney Haunted Mansion CD. I re-saved them all with latest release (2.9.4).

2008 Bach

2008 Sandy Claws

2008 This Is Halloween (movie version)

2008 Headless Horseman

2008 Beetlejuice

2008 Ghostbusters

2008 Haunted Mansion (audio modified)

Please note that any sequences that I currently still use...I will be keeping those to myself for now. Once I plan on not using them anymore, I will share. If that upsets you...then I guess take me off your xmas list. And don’t PM me with an angry messages asking me why I won’t share my current seq. It’s my choice for now. Maybe when I get older and wiser...I will change my mind.

Have Fun
Kevin

Attached files Bach 2008.lms

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CLD Kevin

• evan.a

• huskernut

• caniac

caniac wrote:

Cracker wrote:
This is Halloween
which version is this? from the movie? or Marilyn Manson?

Movie version...I edit my original post.

Thanks

Thanks Cracker that's really nice of you. I have seen some of you sequences before, which are very good, & I think this will inspire more people to try a Halloween display.

Joe

huskernut wrote:

Thank you,

You listed Ghost busters in the first post but I didnt see it posted, will you be adding it?

RP

Sorry about that...I guess I missed that one. The Ghostbusters seq has the singing pumpkin face thoughout the whole song. Only the main face...no backup singers. I watch this one again....the mouth seq could use some tweeking.

Attached files Ghostbusters 2008.lms

Cracker wrote:

huskernut wrote:
Thank you,

You listed Ghost busters in the first post but I didnt see it posted, will you be adding it?

RP

Sorry about that...I guess I missed that one. The Ghostbusters seq has the singing pumpkin face thoughout the whole song. Only the main face...no backup singers. I watch this one again....the mouth seq could use some tweeking.

Thank you sir.

• 1 month later...

ya I'm having enough trouble getting my Christmas sequences lined up but a big thanks for sharing these i appreciate your hard work.