Jump to content
Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pyromill

Sale? did I fall alseep?

Recommended Posts

dkoehler42 wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
David Rise wrote:
I hear NY Yankee created a new ID

yeah...BostonRedSox...

As a Sox fan, I don't get why a NY fan would do something like that. That'd be like a Giants fan making his handle EaglesFTW

becasue he wanted to be associated with a WINNING team!!!!! :?

Okay a MORE winning team!! lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

james campbell wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
David Rise wrote:
I hear NY Yankee created a new ID

yeah...BostonRedSox...

maybe twinklestar 2000


No this is not Raymond Gardner or ny_yankee_25. I am a female not a male. If you want proof email me on here and I can give you the proof that you need to believe so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dkoehler42 wrote:

As a Sox fan, I don't get why a NY fan would do something like that. That'd be like a Giants fan making his handle EaglesFTW


I'm not sure how someone from Suffolk County can be a Sox fan... :shock:

It must cause you a few social problems from time to time... ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brad wrote:

Born and raised in SF(now else where), so Go Giants!

Yeah, what do those East Coasters think they're trying to do by stealing our team name! (Yeah, OK, we actually stole the whole team, but whatever!)

Of course, I live closer to the San Jose Giants (a minor league baseball team).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found this on the Light o rama Web site
When's the Light-O-Rama Summer sale?

Don't worry. We're still having one and it should be later this month. Be sure to signup below so you'll know as soon as anyone when to take advantage of this event.

Deblen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep. How about August 31 :P

I'm all ears for a locked in date, whenever that is... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yankees fan?????Didn't we beat you guys in the ALCS last year......GO RANGERS!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rmturner54 wrote:

Yankees fan?????Didn't we beat you guys in the ALCS last year......

Yes... just goes to show that every dog has his day. Heck - I have a broken cuckoo clock hanging on the wall that's right twice a day also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest wbottomley

George Simmons wrote:

rmturner54 wrote:
Yankees fan?????Didn't we beat you guys in the ALCS last year......

Yes... just goes to show that every dog has his day.  Heck - I have a broken cuckoo clock hanging on the wall that's right twice a day also.


Dang George. That was too good!

+1 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, So i am now recovering from a heart attack, ive been in and out of the hospital for the last month and all i could think of was if missed the summer sale. ill keep checking thanks guys!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, Back to the original question. Summer Sale?? if it is this month we have 2 days left. has anyone heard otherwise???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kegan Wyatt wrote:

OK, Back to the original question. Summer Sale?? if it is this month we have 2 days left. has anyone heard otherwise???????

You must have missed this thread, in which Dan said:
I will have firm sale dates published on Tuesday. That announcement should answer any questions about when the sale will be and what will be on sale.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...