Light-O-Rama Forums

Something I've been working on.

Dan C

Dan C wrote:

What I wish I knew how to do is imbed a youtube video into a post rather than a link.

Just like you click the image button and paste the link of the image into the pop-up box, you instead click the YouTube icon and paste the youtube video link into it.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• George Simmons

• Surfing4Dough

• Dan C

• Donny M. Carter

Dan,

Great idea! I just bought the local Menards out of their supply ( at 50% off ) and have enough for 5 Dan-bursts or 4 George-bursts:cool: do you guys have a visualizer prop for them? I'm thinking of putting them atop the fire sticks I am building.

Thanks for sharing a cool way to streach the channels out!

Bret

I recently bought some of these tubes to try out. I actually like these in the trees better than my 35" snowcicle tubes. I plan to put a bunch of these in my trees and repurpose my snowcicle tubes. I can make 5 eight spoke bursts. For the Fourth of July I plan to make a 12' diameter burst and use the small tubes as glitter coming down.

dan-bursts on a seasons stick. Sounds like a terrible scenario.

Just saw this thread and those are pretty slick. Im sure you will see a ton of them in the upcoming year.

OMG George!

a square nut!

do they still make those?

I like pvc too

George Simmons wrote:

Here's the back. I prefer to season my PVC before use.

scubado wrote:

I recently bought some of these tubes to try out. I actually like these in the trees better than my 35" snowcicle tubes. I plan to put a bunch of these in my trees and repurpose my snowcicle tubes. I can make 5 eight spoke bursts. For the Fourth of July I plan to make a 12' diameter burst and use the small tubes as glitter coming down.

Oh I have GOT to see that, it sounds spectacular:cool:

Dan,

Looks great!

What are you using to light your garage doors? Looks like something that would work well for the planned upgrade of my garage in 2012.

George Simmons wrote:

Dan,

Looks great!

What are you using to light your garage doors? Looks like something that would work well for the planned upgrade of my garage in 2012.

bretk wrote:
Dan,

:dude: Awesome show! I second georges question, where did you find those movable spots?

bret

Don Gillespie wrote:
I will third the motion looks great Dan and what are those spot lights for the garage?

George, you LIKED them already.

Don, I think you even named them the Danonater spots. :P

http://forums.lightorama.com/forum82/27395.html

Guest Don Gillespie

Surfing4Dough wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Dan,

Looks great!

bretk wrote:
Dan,

:dude: Awesome show! I second georges question, where did you find those movable spots?

bret

Don Gillespie wrote:
I will third the motion looks great Dan and what are those spot lights for the garage?

Don, I think you even named them the Danonater spots. :P Man I can't remember if I am wearing underwear at my age LOL ;)

Don Gillespie wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
George Simmons wrote:
Dan,

Looks great!

bretk wrote:
Dan,

bret

Don Gillespie wrote:

Don, I think you even named them the Danonater spots. :P Man I can't remember if I am wearing underwear at my age LOL ;)

I just hope you remember to change them!

• The topic was locked