Light-O-Rama Forums

I Think You're Gonna Like This

George Simmons

cenote wrote:

jimswinder wrote:
you guys already have all my worldly possessions divided up!!! :shock:
I want the gold bars your hiding in the basement. :cool:

sorry...I had to cash them in to buy my CCB's...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• JBullard

• cenote

• scubado

cenote wrote:

jimswinder wrote:

You have "worldly possessions"...shoot, somebody else can have the controllers I wanted, I want the gold bars your hiding in the basement. :cool:

Well maybe I shouldn't tell, however I made no promises I wouldn't.;)

But he's got a stash of sterling silver bars in the garage hidden behind his electrical panel.;)

Orville wrote:

cenote wrote:
jimswinder wrote:
you guys already have all my worldly possessions divided up!!!  :shock:

You have "worldly possessions"...shoot, somebody else can have the controllers I wanted, I want the gold bars your hiding in the basement. :cool:

Well maybe I shouldn't tell, however I made no promises I wouldn't.:P 

But he's got a stash of sterling silver bars in the garage hidden behind his electrical panel.;)

That electrical panel is a FUSE box. The silver bars are FUSES.

JBullard wrote:

That electrical panel is a FUSE box. The silver bars are FUSES.

Technically speaking, I think those bars are actually aluminum. Jeff?
and Aluminum is up $$$ :P:D

Orville wrote:
cenote wrote:
jimswinder wrote:

Well maybe I shouldn't tell, however I made no promises I wouldn't.:P

Different person..thats the Jim Swinder guy you were writing about...:D:D:D:D

Jeff Millard wrote:

I don't want my post to seem like I'm trying to one up George and his high speed copy, paste, manipulate, collate, duplicate, annunciate, triplicate and sort function of the Groups... BUT I GOT THIS WORKING!!!!!

:P

and where would you use this application????

Jeff Millard wrote:

.. I need another 30 minutes for Vimeo to process it... Here's the link when it's done...

Jeff

you just need to cough up the $60 and get the instant access!!! :P

MikeH wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
... I need another 30 minutes for Vimeo to process it...

Jeff

Kinda like waiting for the summer sale.

MikeH

Sweet!! The summer sale starts in 25 minutes and 33 seconds?!?!

Jeff Millard wrote:

You know, if you look at Mike's post count, it sorta looks like a human centipede...

aren't you supposed to be "Searching.... 4 bugz! " in S3...not our post counts?????

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:shock:

jimswinder wrote:

Jeff Millard wrote:
You know, if you look at Mike's post count, it sorta looks like a human centipede...

aren't you supposed to be "Searching.... 4 bugz! " in S3...not our post counts?????

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:shock:

Easy there Jim, Jeff has already found and reported 11 bugs! That's more then any of the other beta testers He deserves a break, but still keeping his bug finding skills sharp!

JBullard wrote:

Well dang, Jeff posted while I was typing!

you gotta be quick to toot Jeff's horn before he does!! :P

And you know I appreciate all you are doing Jefff...keep up the great work...

Jeff Millard wrote:

I still say you should take my advice from our PM discussion and hop on the bus...

Jeff

Well...I am used to riding on the short bus... :P

All joking and smart a** comments aside (not that I would ever make even one comment in that category..), I do appreciate all the beta tester work by Jeff, John, George et al). When you consider that this is beta testing by volunteers, unpaid except for the appreciation (and harrassment...) of the rest of this, the dedication and effort (sprinkled with a few teases and taunts via vimeo) is amazing.

I'm sitting here thinking about the last time I got any kind of upgrade from a company with paid beta testers and software development staffs 10x the size, and it didn't have multiple point releases and bug fixes to fix stuff that should have been caught before release. Not sure that has ever happened...

All that said, hurry up and get your damned beta testing done so the rest of us can have the same fun!!!

Jeff Millard wrote:

The sequencer is playing a show.... yer laptop is playing the visualization... yer watchin fer problems... Or... yer using a dual monitor system to sequence... and the laptop is connected to the 42" flatpanel... playing the visualization... But... that video isn't uploaded yet... I need another 30 minutes for Vimeo to process it... Here's the link when it's done...

Jeff

Aaaaaaahhh!
Can't wait to get my hands on S3! The visualizer looks great.

But the biggest thing is that you used a song that I was looking to do last year. NO ONE on the PC board liked it.

If that is the whole song...you should upload it when S3 comes out for a nice example (hint, hint)

Robert Burton wrote:

But the biggest thing is that you used a song that I was looking to do last year. NO ONE on the PC board liked it.

I don't understand. Why would you care what anyone on the PC board thinks about your music choices?

Did they buy you your controllers? Did they do your sequences? Did they come over and set up your display for you?

It's your display, do it the way you want, sequence the songs you like. You don't need anyone's permission from anyone on any of the boiards.