Light-O-Rama Forums

Cosmic Color Bulbs

Jeff F

Are there any clips on the CCB or will they be available? From what I can see from the pictures, there doesn't appear to be any on the socket itself.

I want to use some to outline the house like I do with the C9 bulb.

Jeff F wrote:

Are there any clips on the CCB or will they be available? From what I can see from the pictures, there doesn't appear to be any on the socket itself.

I want to use some to outline the house like I do with the C9 bulb.

When I was at the expo, I spoke with Dan. He said that he is still trying to come up with mounting clips. It sounds like they may be available for about $5 per 50 clips. Again they price was just a guess from Dan. They would have a single hole to put a screw through. I asked if they would be making gutter clips... he said no.

The bulbs appear to be about the size of C7 but I think the base is slightly larger than a C9. I would look for C9 mounts or clips to hold just the wire.

He also said they were only making the C7 model this year.

-Logan

The clips mentioned in the thread that Jim pointed out were actually tried my myself and my wife. We gave them to Dan as a potential mounting solution.

I also had email with Dan after expo, where I suggested that maybe they include the clips with the CCB like those that were in the thread.

Chuck

I think I have some similar to those. When I put my C9's up, they actually go under the soffit like Richard Holdman did, using the clip to hold them up. If I go on the gutter or shingle, the snow builds up on them.

• The topic was locked