Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 Beta Testing

Guest guest

Maybe coincidence, but the beta testers seem quiet this weekend..

Hopefully, busy finding the beta version of S3 is exceeding all expectations and needing no major fixes.

Any comments from you guys, or are you sworn to secrecy until release?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimswinder

• Donny M. Carter

• JBullard

• james campbell

Don you know them dudes ain't talkin!
Maybe one of the beta testers will drink to much and get on the forum and start talking!:)

DonFL wrote:

Free box of strobes to the first beta tester who gives an update..:)

what gives you the right to give my strobes away

JBullard wrote:

What do you want
to know about S3 ?

Hows it working..is it all its assumed to be...any major issues being found....is the auto-sequencer as good as George and William say it is..etc..

JBullard wrote:

What do you want
to know about S3 ?

I want to know will you send me a copy?;)
If you do there may be a big box of strobes in it for you!:)

cenote wrote:

Having a drink, on forums and still not talking :) :cool::cool::cool:

I'm not talking either Chuck. Was just wondering what kind of questions they had. Doesn't mean that we can answer them though.
;):D:D

JBullard wrote:

cenote wrote:

I'm not talking either Chuck. Was just wondering what kind of questions they had. Doesn't mean that we can answer them though.
:D:D:D

I dont know guys I'm scared of clowns! And a boxing clown I'm terrified of:shock: And then on top of that he's trying to lure us in with stolen lights that are so hot that they were copyrighted and stolen again ;)

rescue_653 wrote:

JBullard wrote:
cenote wrote:

:D:D:D

I dont know guys I'm scared of clowns! And a boxing clown I'm terrified of:shock: And then on top of that he's trying to lure us in with stolen lights that are so hot that they were copyrighted and stolen again ;)

BJ,

Didn't know that you were afraid of clowns. I'll have to get you something else for Christmas.

Was going to give you some of the strobes from William's stash, but the way everyone else has been stealing them, might not be any left.
:cool::cool:

Loose lips sink ships, gentlemen. I penny saved is a penny saved and you can't catch spilt milk with vinegar. And in saying that, I've probably already said too much.

So, that being the case, the sad, awful truth about S3 is there's nothing more exciting than what you can see on the preview video. Except for... never mind - you'll find that out for yourselves. Given what I know about some of my fellow beta testers, we'll probably take as long as possible to evaluate the product, and then at the last minute find a major bug that pushes back the release date, just to give ourselves every advantage when it comes to sequencing our 2011 shows. Personally, I've already completed two sequences since downloading the beta.

Now the riddle: one of the statements in the above paragraph is true. A free tub of strobes to the first person who correctly guesses which one it is.

George Simmons wrote:

Now the riddle: one of the statements in the above paragraph is true. A free tub of strobes to the first person who correctly guesses which one it is.

I know...I know..can I answer?

George Simmons wrote:

Given what I know about some of my fellow beta testers, we'll probably take as long as possible to evaluate the product, and then at the last minute find a major bug that pushes back the release date, just to give ourselves every advantage when it comes to sequencing our 2011 shows.

I think the above is the correct paragraph!!!!

Am I RIGHT!!!!

jldavis1969 wrote:

George Simmons wrote:
Given what I know about some of my fellow beta testers, we'll probably take as long as possible to evaluate the product, and then at the last minute find a major bug that pushes back the release date, just to give ourselves every advantage when it comes to sequencing our 2011 shows.

I think the above is the correct paragraph!!!!

Am I RIGHT!!!!

And thats why members shouldn't pay for any sequences . there is plenty of free sites and non beta testers sharing their work, if you look and ask.

We have heard how Dan "tortures" his developers feeding them an occasional breadcrumb for every 100 lines of code...but had no idea the CIA level secrecy the beta testers worked under....;)