Sign in to follow this  
pyrodigy

LOR Summer Sale Schedule

Guest wbottomley

evandewindt wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....:)

Newbie excitement (remember those days?)

Sorry to hear you are no longer excited about your display.. Maybe it's time to call it quits???:D

If I did, you would see a flood of used LOR controllers on the market (50+).

evandewindt wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:
Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....:)

Newbie excitement (remember those days?)

Sorry to hear you are no longer excited about your display.. Maybe it's time to call it quits???:D

Now I am in the "novice newbie excitement" stage of this hobby. I am thrilled to get my LOR controller shipment in the mail (and track it along the way), and often open the box right way but often don't take it out of the box or assemble it for a few months. In my "newbie newbie" stage, that controller was assembled within the same day. :D

Don wrote:

cmoore60 wrote:
Don't be suprised that in the sale it is stated the CCB will ship at a later date.

Just my observation and gut feeling. Take it for what it is worth. Plan assuming the worst case.

Chuck

Chuck, I agree with everything you said. That was my conclusion as well.

Remember last year, the DC quick connect cards were the new cards and had delay shipping that was delayed later than the 10 weeks mentioned at the sale?

OH! Speaking of the quick disconnect. Even the next generation of the Deluxe board will have the quick disconnects. After I got home from expo, I had email communications with Dan on the issue. Seems they are migrating all boards to the quick disconnect.

Chuck