Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR Summer Sale Schedule

pyrodigy

Dan mentioned at the Expo that it would be around mid-month. That schedule could change though.

This was truly the $64,000 question at the Expo. All of the LOR people were incredibly closed-mouthed about the Summer Sale. Very Hush Hush.

I didn't have the opportunity to ask as I was more interested in the Summer Sale prices and also the Floods, but I heard other people say "Soon."

..as the Sale is a couple weeks long, is it really important when it begins?

If you have your email added to the LOR server, you'll get the notice..

cmoore60 wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:
..as the Sale is a couple weeks long, is it really important when it begins?

TOTALLY AGREE!

Chuck

hell ya its important... the sooner the sale, the sooner we get our stuff...

wbottomley wrote:

Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....:P

Paul Roberson wrote:

wbottomley wrote:
Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

Installation
Testing

Newbie excitement (remember those days?)

Paul Roberson wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Exactly. Give the guy a break; he is excited like we all were in the beginning. He has probably never even seen a controller except in pictures. I'm only buying one more controller this year, and I would like to get it ordered too. JEEEEEEZ

Congratulations on being so organized.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

this is why I am ready,need new toys

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Actually this will be my 6th year.:shock:
I have plenty of controllers, but do not have the CCBs that are in my plans this year.
The CCBs (think I need 10) will go on 2 seperate 4 section (Z trees) trees and I really cant even revamp my sequences til I know where I will have to cut:shock: the CCB wire.
Its getting to the point of haveing to just make a blind decision (edgamacated guess) of how many CCB pixels will be in each section and make that number work during installation.
If I could only get one or two of the 50 ct pixel strings I could get the pixel count correct, and get started sequencing.

btw. I have a few pieces missing. I need to try and keep all the pieces in place when I can. ;):cool:

Paul Roberson wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....;)

Actually this will be my 6th year.:shock:
I have plenty of controllers, but do not have the CCBs that are in my plans this year.
The CCBs (think I need 10) will go on 2 seperate 4 section (Z trees) trees and I really cant even revamp my sequences til I know where I will have to cut:shock: the CCB wire.
Its getting to the point of haveing to just make a blind decision (edgamacated guess) of how many CCB pixels will be in each section and make that number work during installation.

btw. I have a few pieces missing. I need to try and keep all the pieces in place when I can. :D:cool:

Hey Paul, I just decided to use the CCB's in a simple pattern this year so I could start sequencing. Once I have them I can just tidy things up. Hopefully not a blind decision for me, more like one eye open!:P

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Hey Paul, I just decided to use the CCB's in a simple pattern this year so I could start sequencing. Once I have them I can just tidy things up. Hopefully not a blind decision for me, more like one eye open!:P

LOL...
The LEDs on my Z trees have to be replaced again because of the not so good luck I have had with other vendors LEDs.;)
So, figured I give the CCBs a shot on the trees. A twinkle with control over every pixel on the trees has gotta look cool.
Your decision is probably the smarter one though.:D