Light-O-Rama Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pyrodigy

LOR Summer Sale Schedule

Hello
Will LOR summer sale discount start in near futurue?
Best Regards
Volkan

Dan mentioned at the Expo that it would be around mid-month. That schedule could change though.

Don wrote:

Dan mentioned at the Expo that it would be around mid-month. That schedule could change though.
Good to hear that.

This was truly the $64,000 question at the Expo. All of the LOR people were incredibly closed-mouthed about the Summer Sale. Very Hush Hush.

Hi jim
If i was there i would ask also LOR 3 announcement date to Mr. Dan at the Expo:)
Any news abouth it?
Volkan

I didn't have the opportunity to ask as I was more interested in the Summer Sale prices and also the Floods, but I heard other people say "Soon."

..as the Sale is a couple weeks long, is it really important when it begins?

If you have your email added to the LOR server, you'll get the notice..

TJ Hvasta wrote:

TOTALLY AGREE!

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

TJ Hvasta wrote:

TOTALLY AGREE!

Chuck

hell ya its important... the sooner the sale, the sooner we get our stuff...

and if you are ordering the new items.......I am thinking they will be more of a pre-order.....so you won't really get them sooner.

chuck

Guest wbottomley

Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

wbottomley wrote:

Explain to me why you need the hardware in July? If I don't get mine before the end of September, no worries here.

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....:P

Paul Roberson wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Newbie excitement (remember those days?)

Paul Roberson wrote:

wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Exactly. Give the guy a break; he is excited like we all were in the beginning. He has probably never even seen a controller except in pictures. I'm only buying one more controller this year, and I would like to get it ordered too. JEEEEEEZ

Congratulations on being so organized.

Paul Roberson wrote:

Is this what you meant?
Piece_Of_Mind_Logo_blk.png

Or this?
peace_of_mind_comic.jpg

Though William definitely need the first from you.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

this is why I am ready,need new toys

Guest wbottomley

LMAO. Good responses.

The only time in my years of animation, this is when i connected two controllers up to lights.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Actually this will be my 6th year.:shock:
I have plenty of controllers, but do not have the CCBs that are in my plans this year.
The CCBs (think I need 10) will go on 2 seperate 4 section (Z trees) trees and I really cant even revamp my sequences til I know where I will have to cut:shock: the CCB wire.
Its getting to the point of haveing to just make a blind decision (edgamacated guess) of how many CCB pixels will be in each section and make that number work during installation.
If I could only get one or two of the 50 ct pixel strings I could get the pixel count correct, and get started sequencing.

btw. I have a few pieces missing. I need to try and keep all the pieces in place when I can. ;):cool:

Paul Roberson wrote:

Surfing4Dough wrote:
Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....;)

Actually this will be my 6th year.:shock:
I have plenty of controllers, but do not have the CCBs that are in my plans this year.
The CCBs (think I need 10) will go on 2 seperate 4 section (Z trees) trees and I really cant even revamp my sequences til I know where I will have to cut:shock: the CCB wire.
Its getting to the point of haveing to just make a blind decision (edgamacated guess) of how many CCB pixels will be in each section and make that number work during installation.

btw. I have a few pieces missing. I need to try and keep all the pieces in place when I can. :D:cool:

Hey Paul, I just decided to use the CCB's in a simple pattern this year so I could start sequencing. Once I have them I can just tidy things up. Hopefully not a blind decision for me, more like one eye open!:P

Donny M. Carter wrote:

Hey Paul, I just decided to use the CCB's in a simple pattern this year so I could start sequencing. Once I have them I can just tidy things up. Hopefully not a blind decision for me, more like one eye open!:P

LOL...
The LEDs on my Z trees have to be replaced again because of the not so good luck I have had with other vendors LEDs.;)
So, figured I give the CCBs a shot on the trees. A twinkle with control over every pixel on the trees has gotta look cool.
Your decision is probably the smarter one though.:D

jim6918 wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing

Exactly.  Give the guy a break; he is excited like we all were in the beginning.  He has probably never even seen a controller except in pictures.  I'm only buying one more controller this year, and I would like to get it ordered too.  JEEEEEEZ

Congratulations on being so organized.

I only wish I was organized.;)

I feel futher behind this year than in most previous years.

wbottomley wrote:

JUST CAUSE I WANNA PLAY WIFF NEW TOYS !

This is NOT official. By putting pieces of conversation together at expo. 1. since the CCB at expo had the incorrect spacing and Dan told me they were having them reworked to be 6 inch spacing center to center. 2. this is a new product.

I would not be a bit surprised that the CCB are on sale in the summer sale. With delayed shipment. Much like a prebuy type thing. If I recall the CCR was initially sold this way until LOR could build inventory.

Don't be suprised that in the sale it is stated the CCB will ship at a later date.

Just my observation and gut feeling. Take it for what it is worth. Plan assuming the worst case.

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

Don't be suprised that in the sale it is stated the CCB will ship at a later date.

Just my observation and gut feeling. Take it for what it is worth. Plan assuming the worst case.

Chuck

Chuck, I agree with everything you said. That was my conclusion as well.

Surfing4Dough wrote:

Paul Roberson wrote:
wbottomley wrote:

Installation
Testing
Piece of mind.....:)

Sorry to hear you are no longer excited about your display.. Maybe it's time to call it quits???:D